Adjuncts do not get sick days. If you get sick (or have jury duty) you get the time off with no repercussions but adjunct sick days and time off is uncompensated.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about National Louis University
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at National Louis University?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at National Louis University?2 people answered
- If you were to leave National Louis University, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make National Louis University a better place to work?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at National Louis University?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at National Louis University?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at National Louis University?One person answered
- How much money/course does an Adjunct Professor makeOne person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at National Louis University? What are the s…One person answered
See all questions and answers