National PTA

National PTA Employee Reviews

National PTA insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good work environment

Great employee cuture; challenging and fulfilling work. Great team environment. Lots of employee events. Everyone seemed happy to work there. He department was very professional and welcoming. I recommend it as a good place to work and start or grow a career.

Not great

Good pay and benefits, not well managed. Staff are mostly out for themselves, not for the mission and not for the children who should benefit from programs.

Great Organization

Advocacy for children welfare & education. Friendly work environment. Excellent management; team work and opportunities for advance. Great overall benefits

An excellent program that promotes growth in children.

I helped to develop and coordinated art education and exploration for over 800 elementary school children. The children learned about the artist, the medium and history relevant to the artist. We then created a piece that was similar to the artists style and techniques.

National PTA has had tremendous leadership and staff turnovers the past two years which made it a very intense place to work.

The mission of PTA was my sole purpose for accepting this position. The love of our children and helping them to educate them and help their self esteem was priceless. The board of directors was a peculiar group of people to work with as well as the executive offices at headquarters. That was the most difficult part of my job. The most enjoyable part was working with the NPTA President and his drive to fulfill the mission and his efforts to help the children was phenomenal.

Pros

I had the opportunity to work from home often

Cons

Stressful job atmosphere

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Child Advocacy

A typical day would be to fulfill all company's email inquiries and any voicemails in a timely manner. Prepare and collate brochures and materials. Assist co-workers and various departments with any questions and concerns. Attend company convention upon request. The hardest part of the job was having to leave a very productive and cheerful environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel out-of-state. Also, being a speaker at public elementary schools to help parents and teachers come together.

Pros

Traveled

Cons

Company relocated

My experence at National PTA

The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.I learned the different ways you can help schools around the world with funderising,conventions etc to make sure they recieve all the equipement to teach and move forward with education.The hardest part of the job was assisting costumers from different parts of the world.The most enjoyable part of the job was being the youngest working there!

Pros

meeting ceos, managers and other workers of the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National PTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4