National Property Management Associates, Inc.

National Property Management Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Management terrible
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 29, 2019
If you look at the history of turn over for this company in the Rochester area you will see just how much turn over there is. The upper management does not train properly and degrades you when talking. She picks her favorites and talks about the rest. The semi new regional is great but needs to look more closely at his district manager. To much demand in their managers not enough pay. Owners are great though but are located in Buffalo so they are not completely aware of situations with management.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything she
A Great company to work for!!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 21, 2019
I have been with NPMA for 3 years. I think this is the best company I have ever worked for! The benefits are good, and the people are fantastic! If you are looking for a career in apartment housing, this is where you should apply! I really feel like the regional and district managers go out of their way to help their properties get what they need. I have recently been promoted to Manager, and my district and regional managers have both done everything they can to make sure I have what I need, or to answer any questions I have. This is truly a great company to work for!
Pros
Great benefits! Paid time off! Rent discounts!!
Cons
I can't think of one.
Great place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  NPMAMarch 21, 2019
I have been with this company for 5 years and look forward to many more. You become a part of the NPMA family. The leadership is very positive and welcoming to new ideas in our industry.
Pros
Paid Holidays
Cons
Medical costs
Great company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawton OKMarch 21, 2019
Training programs are provided on an ongoing basis so you have the tools you need to succeed.
Management team is great at encouraging and brainstorming to help solve problems and create effective solutions. Company is really wonderful about celebrating success and recognizing hard work.

Great team player environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Property Management Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2