National Railroad Museum Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Slow paced but event crew was very helpful
Event Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 27, 2017
Helping set up for parties, weddings or events. Very labor intensive but was provided help if I asked for it. Most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the guests at the events themselves. Hardest part was having to work some employees who did not seem very helpful.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Poor management
Respectful, fun, and educational workplace
Museum Store Employee - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 22, 2015
The entire museum management staff knows me by name; they all greet me, ask how my day is, and help me with breaks or questions. I am respected by my fellow museum store associates, as well as all visiting patrons. My museum store manager works with my schedule - whether I need off for appointments, vacation, or if I am working at my other part time job. I have only been there since May of 2015, but I can see the museum becoming a place to grow and learn more about the museum sciences field after I am there for six months to a year. I always look forward to working at the museum.
Pros
Museum Management/Staff, patron service, educational experiences, learn something new each day