National Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Employee Reviews

great management team.
Computer Assisted Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAApril 23, 2015
I ran a computer assisted automated "P4 SALVIGNINI" brake press to manufacture metal parts to be assembled for commercial refrigerators and freezers. I also ran the computer assisted automated "788 SALVIGNINI" punch press the P4 was connected to. They worked together insync. The management team and my co-workers were outstanding. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat of summer. The most enjoyable part: I was the highest producer of parts and completing the most jobs during my shift.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
summer heat
Difficult place to work.
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAMarch 1, 2012
Even though they say they do performance reviews on time, they do not, sometimes three months late. Performance reviews are never positive. Raises are non existant. I was told that when I took a position from the person leaving the position that he never received a raise and it turned out to be true.
Pros
good money going in and good weekly bonus.
Cons
nothing you ever do is good enough.