National Retail Properties Employee Reviews

A company you'll want to retire with.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2018
There is nothing negative about this company. It is a wonderful place to work. You'll make friends on and off the job. The atmosphere is full of strong professionals who love their job. Great benefits. A+ management.
Pros
Lots of benefits and perks.
Cons
No cons.
Very well structure company and great to work for
Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 10, 2016
This is a great Company, well structured with great managers and CEO. I had the opportunity to learn different areas of the accounting procedures and add that experience to my portfolio.
Temporary Assignment
Legal secretary (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2012
National Retail Properties, Inc. provided me with an opportunity to learn various facets of their business. This was a temporary assignment and I was hired to help the legal department catch up. I prepared closing binders, accounting binders, worked on draft and final leases and proposals, as well as outgoing letters. I also opened and closed files. Throughout learning these procedures I was given guidance by the company's paralegals and legal secretaries. All guidance was done in a professional, yet friendly manner. The attorneys and the entire legal department expressed their appreciation of my work and being available on an almost daily basis.
Pros
free parking
Cons
none that i could ascertain during my time there.