National Retail Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

not a good place
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 15, 2018
poor management , lots of favoritism the employess were very rude and there was no room for growth very unprofessional place to work it was one of the worst experience Ive had
good place to work at
Yard Jockey (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAOctober 6, 2018
The job was fun, very fast paced at times but it makes the day go by fast, The manager was awesome and handle issues quickly, I never had issues getting days off when needed.
Pros
money was good
Cons
not enough overtime
Productive and lively.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GASeptember 14, 2018
An all around great place to work at. The coworkers work together to get a job done. Communication is no problem. The management team is fair and reliable.
Not a good place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 2, 2018
Management does not appreciate the driver nor do they appreciate their office staff. Low morale with in the office walls. Too much work for what they offer.
fast paced, poor quality of work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJune 27, 2018
A day that lasted the longest days ever, no end of the day with continuous call even after hours. I learned I was able to do everyone else job and could save the company money so my salary could increase. My management consisted of of a manager that took his personal life into his workplace and created issues. Also regional manager was taking narcotics not prescribed. The hardest part was having to work with two managers that spent more time behind closed doors than knowing what is happening in or around the office. The most enjoyable was when I left the company in 2016 and I decided the value of a dollar was no longer the same as the quality of my life.
Pros
Company pays well for the surrounding area
Cons
Not much room to move I mean it literally its a closet space with 6-8 people at any given time.
Los jefes muy buenas peesonas
Lead Person (Former Employee) –  North Bergen, NJJune 1, 2018
Buena compañia el trato es bueno lo un8co q veo malo es qie trabajan con agencias y no tienes forma de superacion en puestos ya que en cualquier mome.to te pueden despedir y NRS no tiene vinculos laborales contigo
Very Slow and untrustwhorthy to employees
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 23, 2018
There is very big gap in the trust process between managers.

You really have to cya. There is no room for advancement and no additional training for employees.
Pros
Steady pay check
Cons
Union job geared towards upper mamngment
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  North Bergen, NJMay 22, 2018
This company is good. Supervisors are good to get along with. If you are working here you have to come and work because it it’s always a lot of work to be done.
fun place to work but the paid is horrible
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  North Bergen, NJMarch 24, 2018
The paid sucks, but the people are very nice. The job is fast pace. No place for advancement and instead of hiring within, the company uses an agency.
Pros
nice people
Cons
very low pay
Challenging work but managers are under experienced
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 2, 2018
Overall a good place to work and I've learned a lot but I saw no growth and a lot of favoritism. The work gets easier to grasp day by day and is a nice job for experience
Pros
Work gets easier day by day
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 29, 2018
NRT was a great place to work at as far as being busy. Answering emails, phone calls, and even greeting customers could be overwhelming in a good 8 hours. Though I only worked there for a few months and we had 3 separate managers within 6 months of me working there. None of the new management knew anything about the task they had to complete and put the work on myself to figure out. They didn't want to pay us extra though had us train others on how to do a more advanced job.Overall the company has good intentions but they don't really care about you. HR didn't even want to give us the state min. wage when it increased this past July of 2017. The staff and myself had to fight to get that raise. With that being said the NRT has had a lot of complaints and not only in the office area.
Pros
Stayed busy
poor job experience
Selecting/ Ticketing/ Inventory Clerk/Purge Person (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Employees use to work alot and with a low pay. Manager didn't act like a manager. There was no supervision. I don't recommend this job at all. I see it as an experience
Not the best place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 7, 2018
The company hires anyone. They don't care about firing people because they know that they have low standards therefor you are replaceable. Supervisor used to throw fits and even hooked up with one of the employees and even promoted her to work in the office only because they hooked up. You get 30 min lunch breaks and you have to share about 8 microwaves with like 60 ppl. They overwork the employees and only pay them 10 - 13 $. This place is horrible
Driver (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 2, 2018
Good pay, and good benefits. Hours can be very long on the road but that it is to be expected. The workplace environment varied on the day and the amount of work that had to be done.
Best job in port trucking
Owner/Operator with two trucks. Husband and Wife. (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 31, 2017
Port owner operator at Savannah. Best job I've ever had. Been with these folks two years next week. Have worked for two other third party carriers in Savannah and they were the worst. NRS is fantastic.
Pros
Kind courteous management, no drama, no competition, all the owners get along well, day off during the week no and then to fish.
Cons
Work almost every Saturday, which bothers some folks, but is great as you generally have a day or two off during the week two or three times a month.
fast pace
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GADecember 21, 2017
You have to Compete with everyone for everything you can not just come in do your job and go home at the end of the day. I worked through MANY breaks and lunches. People have no control or filter for the crude language that people use in the facility.
A great environment, a great place to teach and mentor 3PL.
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 18, 2017
Trans loading logistics through automations, MHE, and General labors. This is a great place to start in the logistics sector. An employee could learn the basics and earn a salary.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Too many temp hires.
not a place for career minds
Dock Worker/forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 18, 2017
This place started good but as time moved on it got horrible. This job will have you stressed out and always tired. You won't be able to enjoy your life either.
i would have to say it
WHERHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 1, 2017
I was giving he chance to show my skills witch is working at a quick past as well as keep up whit to or three other things at a time at the same time show that time is a big thing t me that I set goles and reach them in a timely fashion
Quick paced job .
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 25, 2017
Fast paced job almost impossible to get a raise, sometimes i feel like a slave cause at times im the only one doing the hard parts of the job so its not fair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Retail Systems, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about