National Security Agency Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 81 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGeneral Paul Nakasone88%approve of General Paul Nakasone's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersFort George G Meade, MD
You’re seeing all 74 jobs at National Security Agency because we can’t find any available jobs at National Security Agency close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 67 Indeed users who have interviewed with National Security Agency within the last 5 years.
Why do you want to work at NSA? Do you rather have your own office or work in open office? Why? If you are working in the office and others are really loud, what would you do? (After describing what they do) Is this the kind of work you want to do? What would make you want to come to work every day? On a scale from 0 to 10 how detail orientated are you? Give example. When you have to leave NSA one day, how would you define success? This is for a software/ hardware design engineer position and I got no technical question at all.
Are you ready to do something great?
Focus on the company and your individual
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at National Security Agency?Published on May 24, 2021
- National Security Agency