National Security Company Employee Reviews

review of the accounts payable to confirm and make payments to vendors
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 25, 2018
review the daily/monthly bills and submit for payment as well as take the verbal transcripts from the sales representatives and type into letters and quotes.
Pros
great learning instution for a first job out of college
Cons
limited advancements
A great company to be employed by, to interact with fortune 50 and 100 companies with many occupational opportunites.
Regional Purchasing/Distribution Mgr. (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, New JerseyNovember 9, 2013
My last assignment was in a support role. Responsibilities were many: servicing between 80-100,000 man hours per week. I was responsible for the purchasing and distribution of uniforms and equipment for the state of NJ., the reconciliation of all invoices and purchase orders, account and customer satisfaction, maintenance of office security by the issuance of employee access card, level and CCTV system. Additional responsibilities were to meet with clients and their respective teams with regards to equipment and uniform selections, maintenance and replacement policies and procedures.
Co-workers were great and tenacious always willing to work as to complete deadlines in harried conditions. Upper management was good and quite demanding as our business was one hundred percent customer service. The hardest part of my responsibilities were thirty to sixty day turnovers of new client accounts which created sudden need for materials not in stock or which varied from the company standard. Additionally, clothing stock, availability and seasonal rotation was quite a balancing feat.
I had spent twelve years with this company and was fortunate to see the fruits of my labors on a daily basis.
A great experience!
Pros
Great teammembers. Great opportunities to learn andadvance.
Cons
Raises & Bonus awards quite irregular due to economic conditions.