National Therapy Center Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Front Desk
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 18, 2018
I enjoy working at NTC! Everyone treats me with respect and genuine care. We take pride in the work we do and work as a team! We congratulate and celebrate every event we can because it's our gold standard to show support! Even interns love working here and get a lot of experience before graduating. I found a wonderful place to work and I will forever be grateful for this experience!
Great opportunities for advancement and team collaboration
DC Director of Behavioral Services (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 22, 2018
National Therapy Center provides great opportunities for staff growth and advancement. After starting at the company over 5 years ago as a therapist providing direct ABA services, I am currently the director of the regional ABA department. This position was obtained through wonderful opportunities for growth and development provided by management who supported me throughout the process. The management and collaboration with other staff, truly shaped me into the therapist and professional I am today. With this support, I am able to provide quality services to families around the District.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, opportunities for advancement, health insurance
People are nice individually management is extremely poor and corporate is the worst.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 3, 2018
I worked there for several years made good friends the last management threaten me physically. I was fired afterwards they will promise you advancement on programs worked on but will not pay you as promised. A lot of promises no follow-through used and abused employees.
Pros
Meet new people.
Cons
They will take advantage of you.
Official response from National Therapy Center
August 21, 2018

National Therapy Center prides itself on the management and oversight of all employees. We expect all of our employees to meet the basic demands of any job, including arriving on time, alerting supervisors to late arrivals or last minute absences, seeking help when needed, and completing tasks on time. Employees who cannot follow these requirements are given ample opportunity to make corrective actions, and when they are unable to do so, they are terminated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Therapy Center. Our community is ready to answer.

National Therapy Center Reviews by Job Title