National University College Employee Reviews

Buena
NUC-IBC University College (Former Employee) –  Yauco Municipio, PRJuly 9, 2018
Hay que trabajar fuerte y ser responsable para poder estar a la altura de lo que se espera. Por lo demás es ser buen profesor.
Mediocre
Admission marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 12, 2018
Es un lugar de pusilanimes.de verdad no recomiendo trabajar alli.
It was an unique experience in which I learned a lot
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cupey, PRMay 9, 2018
Learning experience in which you can grow as a professional, it's a good place and fast paced place to work.

Highly Recommended for those currently in a learning process
Pros
Medical plan, dental plan
Cons
Supervision
Interpersonal Relationship
Continuing Education Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bayamón, PRMay 3, 2018
Good employee relationship, Good quality management. I learn about how to write a course curriculum. The workplace culture is friendly and family oriented.
NU is a great institution
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRMarch 21, 2018
I worked in the institution as an instructional designer. It was a great team effort to convert traditional courses to online courses. Comfortable place to work in and very collaborative workers.
Pros
Great equipment
Cons
A lot of turn in and out of employees
Education
Course Builder (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMarch 20, 2018
Full freedom. Need to take ownership. Scope for working alone. Your ideas don''t matters. Treat you as only employee.Not all teams have same kind of culture.
Ambiente de trabajo movido y divertido
Mentora Académica de Departamento de Enfermería (Former Employee) –  Río Grande, PRFebruary 3, 2018
Establecer hora de almuerzo, ya que en ocasiones son tantos los casos que el tiempo no basta para cumplir con el periodo.
Pros
Seguro médico, seguro de vida, vacaciones, enfermedad, entre otros.
Cons
No haces una tarea estándar, se realizan muchas simultáneamente y en la mayoría de las veces en poco tiempo
Great people
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRDecember 27, 2017
The best team to work with. fun environment, committed employees, great school. Built very well by a smart guy that put students first and created an environment to be successful in
Ambiente en la oficina
Oficial de Recaudaciones (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRNovember 20, 2017
En la Oficina de Recaudaciones el cual fue mi lugar de trabajo, simpre hubo un ambiente coordial, agradable y mucho trabajo en equipo. En todo momento aplicamos los valores de la empresa.
Productive and happy place to work
Nursing Instructor (Former Employee) –  Río Grande, PRNovember 17, 2017
Productive and happy place to work. They care about students and their needs, however they make students responsible about their actions and performance encouraging them to study hard in order to be successful
Fun workplace
Academic Development Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoNovember 6, 2017
My typical day at work is made some reports and help students to complete their degree. Also made some activities for them and help them in the different ways to complete.
Educator (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 29, 2017
Work as a educator, teach critical care classes to senior students. the institution is committed to the growth and development of each of the students. promoting an abiente of excellence to promote excellence among nursing students.
High productive workplace
Bursar Director (Current Employee) –  Arecibo, PROctober 26, 2017
A typical day of work is high productive. The creativity and leadership skills are very important. I learned computer, human relations and communication skills. The management is demanding but flexible. Is a service culture both with clients and colleagues. The hardest part of the job is achieve a balance between collection and enrollments. The most enjoyable part is closed each cycle with the goals achieved.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Education discounts
Ambiente dinámico
Coordinador de Actividades y Deportes (Current Employee) –  Río Grande, PROctober 23, 2017
Es una buena empresa! En estos momentos hay q empezar a diversificarse
Pros
Plan medico
Cons
N/a
The most student, was nurser
Professor (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PROctober 22, 2017
Early in the morning I start to teach, human development class. This class is about how the human grow up, the steps the have to pass, there belief an
Professional enviroment
Curse Builder (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PROctober 20, 2017
This was a temporary job but the experience and the learning was intense. NUC's personal is really professional. The supervisor wasn't clear about how temporary was the job when she hired.
bad management
Admissions Rep/Team Leader- Online Division (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 11, 2017
very bad management and no work life balance. The manager made us work over time and told us it was mandatory making us cancel our commitments and appointments or else our job was in jeopardy.
Pros
good benefits and pay
Cons
bad management
excelent place to work
Profesor de Contabilidad (Current Employee) –  Bayamón, PRJuly 17, 2017
Excellent institution for work. Excellent work place too. I recommend the institution to any professor that want to teach in the university. I do not have any negative comments for the institution
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Flexible job with relatively decent pay. Not bad.
Translator / Editor (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJuly 5, 2017
Work for this company is pretty good. I could mostly work remotely and the schedule was extremely flexible. The pay was relatively decent, considering the circumstances. I would strongly consider working there again, if given the chance. I must point out, though, that I worked there as a professional services sub-contractor; I don't know what the experience is like for regular employees.
Fun energetic students
Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Various hospitals in the communityJune 13, 2017
I just started working for this company and you have to be flexible. Important things get handled last minute.
I am pretty new to the company and so I have to be credentialled at all of the teaching sites. Thats time consuming but worth it.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
New to the position