National Vision, Inc. Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 579 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOReade Fahs65%approve of Reade Fahs's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersNational Vision Holdings, Inc. 2435 Commerce Avenue Building 2200 Duluth, GA 30096
You’re seeing all 277 jobs at National Vision, Inc. because we can’t find any available jobs at National Vision, Inc. close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at National Vision, Inc. have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 93 questions about working at National Vision, Inc.. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from National Vision, Inc. employees.
Insights from 203 Indeed users who have interviewed with National Vision, Inc. within the last 5 years.
They were desperate for capable people. I was working at my job and the GM approached me, gave me her card and told me to contact her. Took me 2 months (I have an overinflated sense of loyalty), but when I did contact them I was hired at my interview, started 2 weeks later. Super basic questions. If you have a pulse, and can smile for customers- you're in.
Regular questions related to the job
Do you have experience
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at National Vision, Inc.?Published on May 24, 2021
- National Vision, Inc.