FT gets medical, dental, 401k and vacations. Part time associates get a couple days off and no insurance. Co-pays and deductables are high. Black outs don't permit time off during spring and fall. Free eye exams and one pair of free glasses each year.
401k, vision, dental, vision and life insurance
Health, dental, 401k, life insurance, discounted eye care
Free eye exams and pair of glasses once a year
Not the best medical benefits, most thing come out of pocket
Medical dental and vision insurance, 401k
Health insurance for full time employees
It was my first time working for National Vision, and I have to say that it was a great experience. I was brand new to optics, and there is so much to learn about optics and eyes. Everyday was a new opportunity to learn something.
- What is the most stressful part about working at National Vision, Inc.?17 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make National Vision, Inc. a better place to work?16 people answered
- How often do raises occur at National Vision, Inc.?Answered by National Vision, Inc.
- What is the work environment and culture like at National Vision, Inc.?14 people answered
- I have no receptionist experience but I've worked in fast pace costumer service for a long time. Wou…10 people answered
- How often are you paid? Weekly? Biweekly?9 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly? Or bi-weekly8 people answered
- What kind of pay do managers start out on?8 people answered
- Are these office located in Walmart.7 people answered
- Is the position full time7 people answered