$12.50/hr for me. Had to wait a year and a half for a raise that was a joke. Bonus never guarenteed. A few F/T and many P/T associates had a second job. Not a job for a single person or a single mom.
$12 per hour with bonus possibilities
The pay depends on the experience and certifications that the manager has.
40,000 dollars per year
It varies on experience and credentials.
My understanding is that managers do not get great starting salary, but the bonus structure (if the store makes the corporate 'goal') is pretty good
Managers begin at a rate of $12 per hour and earn bonuses for meeting quotas.
Low end sales= low pay
- What is the most stressful part about working at National Vision, Inc.?17 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make National Vision, Inc. a better place to work?16 people answered
- How often do raises occur at National Vision, Inc.?Answered by National Vision, Inc.
- What is the work environment and culture like at National Vision, Inc.?14 people answered
- I have no receptionist experience but I've worked in fast pace costumer service for a long time. Wou…10 people answered
- What benefits does National Vision, Inc. offer?10 people answered
- How often are you paid? Weekly? Biweekly?9 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly? Or bi-weekly8 people answered
- Are these office located in Walmart.7 people answered
- Is the position full time7 people answered