National Vision, Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from National Vision, Inc.:

National Vision, Inc. Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Great co-workers and friendly environment. I learned a lot about ocular anatomy and how to pay very close attention to detail when working with patients.
GM turn around 4times in 4yrs. Wasn’t allowing me to advance to GM status after working 51/2yrs. No proper training. Dr was racist and it’s infortunate. Wanted to stay with company but a lot of backstabbing and advancing who they wanted. HR was not helpful when they were contacted about an issue. They turned me into the problem and I never had those issues before had staff turnover 3times and never had a issue until last staff because they wanted a job so bad
Location and travel was bad. Convenient for the armed forces. But not worker friendly. Frame selection was not good. The store manager was the nicest person
National Vision has a training system set in place to help you be successful from day one. I was incredibly impressed and very grateful to experience such a wise manner in which they train.
Pros
Training dept is incredible
Cons
N/a
It is a wonderful company to work for. They have great benefits, and culture. All my colleagues are professional and courteous. I love working here as they supervisors are wonderful.