National Write Your Congressman Employee Review

View all National Write Your Congressman reviews

Very stable company with a view to continue growth & innovation
Midwest Region Membership Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Longmont, ColoradoAugust 6, 2013
In my 10 years with this company, I've enjoyed the opportunity to participate at a upper-management level and believe the management team within our organization compares favorably with any in the country.

Our sales force is extremely dedicated to the mission of NWYC, and are some of the hardest-working people I've met in my 26 years of sales & sales management experience.
Pros
Stability, Innovative, Growing
Cons
no major cons

Other National Write Your Congressman Employee Reviews

This is a great place to work as a developer. The management is patient and there is little micromanaging.
Junior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 1, 2018
The only complaint I have about the company is that the paid vacation is minimal. The rest of the benefits and everything else about this place is great! They foster great community and are accommodating!. I enjoy the collaboration of everyone on the development team. The hardest part of the job is when we have to deal with clients that are a little demanding.
Pros
Good kitchen, fun company events, good co-workers, little micro-managing, good hours
Cons
little paid vacation
Happy!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2018
I have done extremely well at NWYC. This position has given me the chance to make a great living doing something I know makes a difference for my family and my country. I am proud to work for National Write Your Congressman and I feel valued here. The training I received(and still receive) provided everything I needed for my success.
Pros
Income, culture, product, recognition and I could go on and on.
Cons
With independence comes responsibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Write Your Congressman. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3