National Youth Advocate Program Employee Review

View all National Youth Advocate Program reviews

Great work location and near Route I57. Great locations to find food to eat. Sam Club and Walmart near by. Office supply stores also near by.
Clerical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Matteson, ILJuly 30, 2012
Management was only concerned about employees that had at least several years seniority with the agency. The co-workers were clickish and made it hard for new employees to become a part of the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the clients reach their goals both parents and minors. What I learned was how to work at the private agency level compared to the State of Illinois higher level of performance.

Other National Youth Advocate Program Employee Reviews

I love this job!
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WVMay 9, 2018
is by far the best environment I’ve worked in. There is a strong team work approach. Everyone is supportive. The pay is good for the area. The health insurance isn’t that great. You get plenty of vacation days and are encouraged to take them. I truly believe that they care about their clients and not the bottom line. I also feel like they care about me. It can be stressful with the families at times, but hey it’s social work. I love working with the kids.
Pros
So many!
Cons
Health Insurance
Great Place to Work
Office Admin (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 4, 2018
Awesome atmosphere and group of people to work with. Very rewarding work!!!! Great pay and holiday/PTO options. Everyone is welcoming and management wants to make sure you are successful in everything you do!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Youth Advocate Program. Our community is ready to answer.