Nationwide Eviction Employee Reviews

Discrimination at its worst!
agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2019
I loved my job as an eviction agent. However I was paid hardly nothing and treated badly. I had to pass a background check to be hired but soon found out that the Texas supervisor could not pass one. There is no benefits and no loyalty whatsoever. If the owner replaced the Texas leader in Austin the company would do so much better.
Unprofessional to an extreme degree.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2019
This company is highly unethical and unprofessional to an extreme degree. They are pathetic and nightmarish. The managers are incompetent drug addicts with extensive criminal records and encourage employees and contractors to commit fraud.
Pros
Cons
Disorganized Management; Managers With Extensive Criminal Records
Excellent employment.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 24, 2017
Preparing documents and filings for eviction proceedings in various jurisdictions across Texas and Louisiana. Management is very supportive. Some travel required.
Progressive work environment with great team
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 7, 2016
Working with a great team that I really respect is one of the greatest parts of this job. The service that we provide to our clients is very helpful and useful, and I enjoy being able to help our clients deal with their management needs. Our work environment is collaborative and energizing. I do feel like I get the chance to learn and I can walk in to speak with the owners of the company at any time, they sincerely care about the well being of their employees.
Pros
Intelligent team mates, caring management, flexible work arrangements
Cons
formal training
Horribly rude people
Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 17, 2015
From my experiences, the employees at this company are extremely rude. They will take one thing that you say and turn it around simply to make themselves look better. In addition, their efficacy and general knowledge seems to be extremely low as they do not know the correct laws and regulations from state to state. If you are a property manager or something similar, please do not use this company. They are only in business for the money, although they claim their main goal is to take the workload off of property managers. We, as property managers, know the importance of being present for a court hearing and eviction for our own tenants.
Based on your own work ethic.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2015
The owners of the company seem to be really genuine guys. The company has its up and downs as most companies do. You really have to be self disciplined, and be able to manage your time appropriately. The "bosses" are very approachable and knowledgeable in what they do.