Natixis Employee Reviews in New York, NY

Fun place to work at
Office Assistant/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2018
I landed the job through a temp agency and it turned into a full-time position. I had a great boss and worked with a great group of individuals. However, I didn't see myself advancing within the company so I had to move on.
Finance needs more staff
Management Reporting - Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2018
unfairly understaffed Finance results in high work volume and high turn over rate, while the company is indeed going through quite many organizational, cultural, and technological changes
Nice people, good work environment
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2018
Pleasant place to work. Not micro- managers. Employees seem a bit overburdened. Blend of French and American workers so sometimes cliques developed. Could offer more group activities to get to know fellow colleagues.
Pros
Nice lunchroom, free coffee, tea and fruits
Cons
Not a lot of group interaction and getting to know others.
Pushes productivity without much acknowledge
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2018
Typical banking work-style. Work as hard as possible, but not much reward or recognition. You're constantly walking on eggshells. There's constant reorgs occurring.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Still can't figure out what they want to be when they grow up
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2018
Natixis wants to be a bulge bracket bank, but don't have any of the resources or talent. Additionally pay is not competitive and there is no cohesive culture as there is a lack of true management.
incredible place tp work
AML Advisory KYC Consultant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2018
Natixis New York Branch's compliance management structure was great. Very accommodating to all employees. Wonderful people to work for and dynamic work environment.
No possible advancement
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
really poor management, and below average salary compensation. Really hard to get promoted internally, as it seems they prefer to hire externally. Not stressful though, but they do not use the full capacity of their employees.
Very talented staff and company leading the industry and growing in the brand in the US
Executive Assistant / Chief-of-Staff (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2018
Great working members
Provide up-to-date technology
Supportive management team
Hardest part of the job is balancing the workload with shortage of administrative staff
Enjoy working with the staff I support - very talented members
Pros
Great members I work with / excellent benefits and job stability
Cons
Lack of administrative staff - creates an overwhelming work environment
Good experience
Director, Institutional Equity Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2018
Interesting place. I was hired at Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder, an old-line family owned firm that was putting out some really good equity research. The company was then sold to Natexis which became the current Natixis. I don't believe there is any US research product there today.
Some strengths but many weaknesses
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Good Benefits and Work/Life balance. Not terribly taxing work-day. Didn't feel it was a great place for advancement or learning. Management was weak and poorly placed. Culture was ok but morale was awful. Did not have the product flow needed to stay relevant with customers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Strategy, management and lack of product.
Parent company is in France
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2017
Branch of French company. Many decisions are made in Paris, therefore it is sometimes frustrating if branch objectives are different from the parent company.
job was very fulfilling.
EA, to EVP, Institutional Business Department (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Natixis. I was given the opportunity to learn new skills and explore different areas of investment banking business operations.
Pros
travel to and from home
A great place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2017
I had a wonderful experience at Natixis..perhaps if they hadn't laid me off I would have still been there. They were generous with the overtime and with the bonuses. I had great bosses and I loved coming to work.
Very professional workplace
Compliance Officer- AML Compliance - Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 26, 2017
It was a very professional work place. The small compliance team members were very supportive and pulled together to meet deadlines. The culture was relaxed and balanced.
Collaborative, Organized, Productive.
Structured & Asset Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2017
For being in Financial Services and Banking, Natixis provides its employees with a phenomenal blend of career progression, benefits/compensation and work/life balance.
Great People
Collateral Management Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2017
Great place to work but not competitive in terms of salary and compensation. Too many layers of management. Lots of micromanagement. Wouldn't mind working there again for right price.
Natixis
vice president, AML & kyc advisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2016
It's a good place to work for with a lot of benefits. Beware the lack of work/life balance. It has a typical French culture here.
Job in which I can wear various hats
Corporate Services Team Supervisor/VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2015
During a typical day at work I handled security issues, facilities maintenance and repairs, prepare for upcoming moves and interact will employees of all different levels.

During my employment at Natixis I have accrued a multitude of skills such as facilities management, security, space review, purchasing, housekeeping, etc.

The Corporate Services Team at Natixis was a team that was very supportive of one another and worked very well together. Even during very busy times we managed to make each other smile.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting and creating relationships with the people I worked with. As an office manager/coordinator you get to work with not only all employees of the company but also building management, vendors, auditors and consultants.
Pros
Great healthcare
Cordial environment, employees are encouraged to learn and grow.
Vendor Management, Third Party Risk, Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2015
I enjoyed the ability to work with management and function as a team lead in IT and Director of third party risk and vendor management and help build security and due diligence frameworks and metada.
Pros
People are friendly
Cons
Too small, projects not complex enough, Paris controls too much.
Friendly work environment
Invoice Processor/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
Natixis received a high volume of international banking clients. The fast paced interactions kept me focused and engaging. Great experience!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natixis. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

1.7Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss