Natixis Employee Review

Very instructive first experience as an internal auditor
Internal Auditor (VIE) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2013
I have completed an 18-month assignment at Natixis North America in the New York office. I was a team member of the Natixis US Audit Group, which is responsible for performing integrated audits and reporting results for entities throughout the Americas. I have assisted on various audit missions encompassing departments and functions such as Finance, Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk, and Middle Office on the Capital Markets and Banking platforms. I was responsible to learn and apply our audit methodologies based upon Head Office and IIA standards. I was also responsible to manage the recommendation follow-up process and database.

Other Natixis Employee Reviews

CFO is horrible but great ppl
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2019
CFO is cutthroat and ruthless she is biased and unfair. ppl hate her and they walk on egg shells. Great company good benefits poor management and no leadership. you are expected to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Qualité de vie au travail
Chargé de suivi du risque à la direction risques (Current Employee) –  AlgerJune 18, 2019
la Qualité de Vie au Travail sont favorablement orientées : ambiance, équilibre vie privée / vie professionnelle, respect, charge de travail, etc. Ces évolutions sont d’autant plus importantes quand on connaît l’importance de ces éléments dans la réussite des processus de transformation.
mon parcours a Natixis m'a permis d’adhérer aux orientation et projet de l'entité , et d'avoir suffisamment d'autonomie .
en effet, l’environnement de travail a Natixis Algérie permet de travaillez de maniéré efficace .
le développement personnel, ou encore l’environnement de travail sont autant de leviers positifs pour y parvenir.
Pros
formation et perspective d’évolution
Cons
rémunération salariale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natixis. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight