Nature Stone Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Overall it's an ok place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 30, 2014
Going into this job I knew nothing of the product. Over the past 3 1/2 years I've learned a great deal and even felt confident answering questions and selling the product. I was responsible for the normal office duties including but not limited to: answering phones, greeting customers, filing, taking customers demographics and entering them into the computer, scheduling new and existing customer service appointments, did payroll for employees, and running the office when the GM was out. My general manager was very pleasant. He was so passionate about the business that he went above and beyond to make the company as much money as possible and made himself available whenever needed. The corporate office on the other hand could handle things better when it comes to their relationships with their employees and servicing their customers. They laid me off in the middle of the week, with no explanation and in the peak of our season. The majority of my co-workers were a joy to work with. Our office was like a little family. The hardest part of the job was not only making sure our corporate office was happy but making sure we did everything we could to ensure our customers were satisfied.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lay offs with no explanation or advance notice
Good workplace with great people
Crew Leader / Sales / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bedford, OHOctober 6, 2013
I learned a great deal with Nature Stone and contributed very much to the success of the company. In my time spent in production I was able to find more efficient and cost effective ways to do most of the things that they do on a daily basis, trained several employees, and received a great deal of experience managing employees, jobsites, and customers. I received training and experience in customer service resolving customer issues at the customers home or place of business on a daily basis and writing contracts and scheduling work. I also received professional sales training from the best salesman in the business and learned how to generate and manage sales leads.
Pros
Great people that take care of their employees and customers
Cons
Seasonal, not well organized