Nautica Employee Reviews

Needs new store & Assistant mgr
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barstow, CANovember 18, 2019
Store mgr is very irresponsible and cares more about her personal life then her job & is not a leader she hires friend and by people she can share her personal life with. Asst mgr is not a leader and is rude and a bully to certain workers she seems jealous of.Store mgr made bad choice to hire non retail experience over very qualifyed canidents.Disappointing because result have been loss ofamazing associates
It was great
Stock supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 7, 2019
Working there started when I was 21 was a life learning experience. Learn about retail in many of ways. I enjoy dealing with different cultures. I love the fast paste.
It was good
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CANovember 4, 2019
Definitely one of those jobs that are for someone who just needs a little bit of extra income, very easy, great coworkers, you don’t get many hours but for someone who is in school or has another job it’s great
Good wb
Stocker/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYOctober 11, 2019
The environment isn’t to bad but it helps pass the time . Good people to get along with and see there potential always and for sure to stay save and reman
Typical day at wok
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VASeptember 20, 2019
Go to the location my computer that it calls for on my cherry picker.Pick the packages take them to the front of the building and send them upstairs..
I loved it
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mercedes, TXSeptember 16, 2019
For my first job ever I was happy I was hired there, my managers were so nice and helpful and always had a good time and working at the same time. Made friends with every person working there! And hours were flexible aswell
It is a good company
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 5, 2019
Over all my experience with nautica was nice when I had my interview they were very kind and made me feel welcome from the start working there they had a good team. My co workers were also very welcoming and very helpful. My over all experience working with nautica was good
Loader
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAAugust 22, 2019
Unloader, leader tractor trailer truck, a bit hot , used pallet Jack to put the work in the desired location, 1st shift hours of 7 am- 3:30 pm great culture, dress code was more relaxed
Stressful and monotonous workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHAugust 7, 2019
Through this job, I learned that clothing retail is not for me. It consisted of restocking shelves and cashing out customers. The hardest part of this job was definitely trying to keep myself busy at all times to make time go by faster.
A great place to start your job experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJuly 25, 2019
I think Nautica was a great place to start my job experience. It has taught me a lot in the world of retail, more specifically, the do’s and don’ts of retail. I learned more about customer service and how to treat a customer really well.
Store 87
Register Lead (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2019
Awesome place to work with awesome managers and other employees. Store 87 was the best! Everyone there treated everyone like family and I wish I didnt have to leave.
Alright
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 12, 2019
Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers. Achieving established goals.
Excellent
Visual Manger/ Merchandiser- Full Time (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 11, 2019
Nautica in Allen is the one of the top stores in the company. Strong management staff, constant business, and promotional opportunities are consistently available.
Great Part Time Job!!
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAJuly 11, 2019
If you’re looking for something very part time, Nautica is perfect. However, if you are searching for something full time, maybe don’t go with Nautica. There are only 2 positions in each Nautica store that are available for full time, and those positions don’t often open up.
Easy going
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLJuly 9, 2019
Great discounts on multiple stores and also instore purchases. Love the spirit and family-like community. Its a really easy job to have would recommend.
I loved working with Nautica!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJune 24, 2019
Everything about working for Nautica was great! Especially the job culture. The retail store had plenty of opportunity for training and advancement and Management team was very motivated to creating a positive work environment.
Pros
Environment, Benefits, Pay, Management
New Owners Not Great
Textile/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2019
After the company was sold to Aero, it was a roller coaster of layoffs. They aren't putting any extra money into advertising so the company's not making any money. Hopefully it turns around soon but as of now it's not the best place to work.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
No job security, no chance for advancement
It’s okay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 17, 2019
The way things are run could be better, but overall good company. They were not flexible with my schedule & would have me work ridiculous hours that didn’t fit what I told them. The environment & customers were nice though so it made the experience slightly better.
It sucked
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinton, CTJune 13, 2019
Honestly I've never seen a company in such shambles. With a new owner, comes new everything and absolutely no training. I got promoted and I should've been trained (along with the new manager) and nothing. Then we got yelled at for calling and asking for help and not knowing how to do things. Do not reccomend this mess of a company.
Pros
Hour break
Cons
Everything else.
Terrible managment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJune 3, 2019
Managers were rude to workers and customers. Everyone was kept on register or cleaning but the environment was consistently disorganized and not stocked.
Cons
Terrible Managment