Nautilus Hyosung Culture reviews

Nautilus Hysoung
Field service engineer/Full-time (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2018
I had fun but there was a lot I was dealing with that year. The job was exciting and the people was great. I just had a problem with the new supervisor.
Don't bother
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  West coastMay 25, 2018
Company provides little more than a paycheck. Poor management, endless hours and no work /life balance. Employees are underpaid, unappreciated, unsupported and undervalued. Very little consistency, policies change weekly and not for the better.

Unhealthy corporate culture promotes numbers and money over employee well being. Many new hires not being trained properly and are unable to do the job, forcing longer term techs to work harder and longer.

Counterproductive management results in frustration and resentment between techs. Management uses intimidation and harassment instead of support and appreciation.
Pros
Paycheck never bounced
Cons
Stress, fatigue, lack of support, unreasonable demands
Productive and fun work place with great people
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 18, 2017
The job it self is pretty cool, great people work here the environment is pretty enjoyable to be around. The could get pretty busy but overall the team still manage to get it done.
Very Productive company with potential to advance further into other job opertunities.
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 6, 2017
The job requirements at Nautilus Hyosung are very simple. We repair ATMs on a daily bases. This includes replacing modules and diagnosing problem machines. We also provide the best customer service in the business. We are on the road driving from site to site on a daily basis, with a specific time to arrive. Days can be long and tiresome. Direct management is great and will work with you if a family emergency happens or you need time off for a sick day or personal time for vacation. Some upper management have a disconnect from everyday operations in the field. I feel we are expected to do a lot of other jobs that prevent me from focusing on my specific job and taking away valuable time to concentrate on becoming a better asset to the company and this is the hardest part of the job. The workplace culture can be difficult at times due to some employees worry more about what you are doing rather than what they are doing. Overall the jobs still get done on a day to day basis. I do favor that we basically work by ourselves in the field and do not have to directly report to management on a daily basis. I also like that the customer is satisfied on a daily basis on the work performed on their machines. Direct feedback from the customer is extremely satisfying. I am a self taught learner in this company and had no prior ATM experience. I also am allowed to work at my own pace, especially if there is a problematic machine.
Pros
Benefits, customer satisfaction
Cons
not always time for lunch breaks
Awesome place to work
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 27, 2017
Recently joined the company in 2017.

I guess some of the management and employees are now gone or replaced. I do not see any issues with people at Nautilus Hyosung America.

This company pays well and provide good benefits.

Everybody works hard at this company.
Pros
Nice people, competitive salary rate and nice working environment
Cons
small cafeteria
Fun place to work
Senior Lead Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 15, 2016
Co Workers were fun to be around. Take anywhere from 50-100 dispatches per day. Hardest part about the day was meeting deadlines. My co workers were the most enjoyable part
Pros
1 Hour Lunches
Cons
No advancement
Horrible company with horrible upper management
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  midwestOctober 20, 2015
The hours are long and they get out of paying for every thing they possibly can. The upper management at the corporate level is absolutely forrible. It is like being a part of high school all over again. If you are part of the "in" group you get away with absolutely everything and if not you will not last. This company will not only over work you and burn you out but then they will dispose of those who don't play into the corporate politics game. The human resources group is a complete joke. The manager in FL schedules people for 32 hours a week and makes the other 8 AV so that they never have to pay OT when you are coming out at all hours on your "off time". Several complaints have been placed about this manager and nothing ever gets done. They have had the majority of managers in the midwest quit due to the regional manger and the amount of hours and lack of pay. This company is not for the faint of heart. Proceed with caution if considering employment with them. They sound terrific on paper but do not care about their employees at all.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor management, long hours, little off time, corporate politics