NAUTILUS Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company
Technical Care (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 6, 2018
Great company with great products. The company cared about their employees succeeding and are always adding training to keep everyone knowledgeable. People there are very friendly and always helpful.
Fun environment,
Child care Teacher/ housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKJune 20, 2018
Loved working here, fun environment. Nice place for the kids to stay while you work out. Management strives to make this a friendly place and to provide the best service and to keep the place clean and professional.
Fast paced environment Management continually changing focus
Inventory Supply Planner (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 2, 2018
Days were fast paced always with the landscape changing as management continued to push and strive to increase the revenue base. In certain areas of the company this pace was OK -- however in others -- it led to burn out and fatigue
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
High level of push from management to do more
It was good
Pick packer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 7, 2018
The job it’s self was fun and great to be with the company was fun and they took care of there people very helpful and wise I love it period everything I did there was fun I learned about a lot working there
Fun place
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 27, 2018
Great company to work for and I would love to continue working for them on a part-time basis. At any event the company is in need of my assistance they can always count on me.
Pros
Communication
Amazing work/life balance
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 12, 2018
I was a mechanical engineering intern during the summer between school years and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. They really put an importance on having a balanced lifestyle and not overworking yourself. They provided ample opportunities to collaborate and get to know co-workers and provided an overall great experience for me.
Easy
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 8, 2018
The job is easy, if you can handle phone work. People call in, and ask you how to fix things that are not working as intended.

They train you extensively on how to answer the questions, and anything that they don't have an answer for, they can figure out pretty easily.
Amazing place to work
Direct Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 18, 2018
The company is amazing!! Unlike other companies the people here are here to help you succeed. From your supervisors, managers, HR team to the CEO, everyone wants to see you succeed. Its a small company so advancement is tough but!! The company treats its employees right. Tons of work events!! Free ice cream!! Free Beer!!! Free Wine!!! Free Doughnuts !! BUT also they sponsor you to get fit!! Reach the beach, hood to coast, Tough mudder teams and sooooo much more!!. Wellness Team and Culture Club!! amazing! Oh!! Did I mention the CEO? he makes time out of his insanely busy schedule to talk and have genuine conversations with all of the employees.
Pros
Best Company Ever
Cons
A mentoring program would be nice.
productive and good environment
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 17, 2018
great company, great pay, not a ton of advancement opportunity, I enjoyed the structured hours, I thought that it was a great place to compete in sales but it was not cutthroat.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 26, 2017
I liked working for this company it was a fun work environment with good management but they did not pay well enough for how long people are there the pay raises are annually and need to be little more.
Awesome place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 20, 2017
Loved working here. The co-workers were awesome. The work environment was the best. They had holiday parties, trick or treating, and really went all out for take your kid to work day. They treated their employees phenomonally. Played on the Nautilus softball team and also did Tough Mudder with a large group, all sponsered by Nautilus. Was so much fun! Their on-site gym was great, too. Loved this place. Sad to leave.
Pros
work hours
Excellent place to work for
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 19, 2017
I would highly recommend this as a place to work for. There's a good company culture here, kickball teams and good management that values their employees.

If you get into their customer service call center you have all kinds of options to start a career from there. I.T., accounting, and engineering are a few of the careers you could potentially start here. People often move out of customer service and into the company's numerous other departments. If you can't seem to get your lucky break, just go here and work in their customer service. Your hard work will get noticed.
Fun and productive work place.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74116December 10, 2017
A typical day at work was driving forklifts and running parts to the production lines in the warehouse. I was on a great team and we all always helped out each other. The hardest part of the job was just the face paced part to keep the lines running. All of it was really enjoyable.
Pros
Always kept you busy.
Cons
Weren't family oriented.
It was horrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mound, TXNovember 18, 2017
The two owners were also alcoholic gambling sharks who invested company money on illegal gambling and drugs. I was a salesperson who quickly rose to management and did what I could to help out. It was fruitless though, as they just played around instead of being focused on business.
Pros
Cons
I could go on and on.
It is an assisted living facility so contract is on a private basis
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
The Nautilus Hotel is an Assisted living facility. The contract is with the individuals or their families. However the rules etc are implemented by management of Nautilus.
Pros
Meals etc are prepared by the Nautilus. Housekeeping is also provided along with entertainment
Cons
Limitations and less variety in terms of meals etc.
Great Culture
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 16, 2017
The company environment, overall, is an exciting place to work. Great people and culture. Team building and organizational building is emphasized through the company departments.
Pros
great culture
Cons
pay rates are lower than average for certain positions
Nautilus Family
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 21, 2017
Nautilus is the best place I have ever worked. The company culture is highly treasured and fostered and this impacts every interaction. People are happy, friendly and well cared for. There are options to play kickball, there are small parties throughout the year. For Christmas our department head made sure we all had a nice mug on our desks. And Halloween, oh my that's the best. If you ever have the chance to work for Nautilus jump on it, its an amazing place to be.
Pros
company culture
Wonderful culture, huge onsite workout room
Manager, IT Systems and Support (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 17, 2017
Nautilus has been voted one of the best places to work in the Portland, Oregon metro area each of the last 3 years.

Most IT employees have been with the company for many years.
Pros
Annual Halloween partly is incredible.
Fun workplace
Host/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDFebruary 14, 2017
Worked with great people with great attitudes, that knew how to have fun and work hard. Customers were great and always generous.
Productive fast paced
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 31, 2017
Made your own schedule following company guidelines with little to no oversight from higher ups. This allowed us to work at our own pace while getting the job done accurately in a timely manner.