NAUTILUS Employee Reviews

Nightmarr
Technician I (Former Employee) –  Western statesApril 1, 2019
Very high stress, poor management,excessive hours
All ways on call, no life balance, no appreciation, high stress, very punative, excessive travel, OK pay because of ot.
Pros
The pay
Cons
On call for extensive periods
Okay job
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 12, 2019
Job was okay, managers arent the nicest. And customers can be very rude, job is easy and you sit all day doing technical support and troubleshooting with the customers
Sales Associate
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 21, 2019
Great Place to work. Good company culture. As long as you do your job you will not have a problem. There are good non monetary benefits as well and several things to participate in.
I should have taken the promotion
Senior French/English Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 27, 2018
I worked at Nautilus for 7 years and it felt like family. My biggest lesson is that I didn't take a supervisor role because it meant less money. I should have taken a step back so I can develop my skills.
Pros
Great people
Cons
minimal communication between departments.
Great place to work!
Server (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCOctober 23, 2018
Great Place to work especially in season! Nautilus and the Red Rooster Café are located by the Hilton Garden Inn and is close to the waterfront marina located in the downtown area aka Bay St. There are historical horse carriage rides that take tourists through the old cobble stone streets and through some old forts and very amazing plantation style homes line the water for miles. At Nautilus you will enjoy the best local seafood and service that Beaufort has to offer! Enjoy! Ask for Courtney Keith Thorne, she is the main owner and operator along with her husband Chas.
Pros
Military Discounts
Cons
Only open for dinner
Sr. Manager, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 18, 2018
Great place to work with a great culture. Management is great in the sales area. The company sponsors several race events and has great benefits. Promotions are limited.
Productive fun laidbacl environment
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Independence, VASeptember 10, 2018
Loved working here. If i were ever given another chance to work here again I would go back gladly. Got laid off but they have since renewed there contract changed names and new management
Pros
Awesome poeple to work with
Cons
Not too much job security
Great Environment but Some policies need work
Troubleshooting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 29, 2018
Nautilus was a fun place to work, and the people were very friendly. The holiday season was intense and stressful, but the rest of the year was laid back and easygoing. Their attendance policy is very strict, so if you have ANY chronic medical conditions make sure you get special documentation. You accumulate vacation days very quickly, and these days are paid vacation days.
Pros
great health insurance
Cons
stressful work environment, strict attendance policy
Loved call center environment
Admin (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 27, 2018
Although I didn't work in the call center, I really enjoyed the atmosphere there. People were very nice, courteous, and appreciated when I helped them.
awesome place
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXAugust 20, 2018
You schedule your own clients so you work as much or as little as you would like. Management is exceptional. Hardest part of the job is paying for and studying for the personal training certification.
Pros
awesome place to work
Cons
no set salary
Pleasant work environment
Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 16, 2018
Nautilus was not well positioned when the financial crisis hit the nation in 2008. As a result they were unable to increase sales of their exercise equipment through their underwriter.
Pros
Very upscale office with amenities.
Cons
Former CEO built his mini Nike then left with his golden parachute.
completely average
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 10, 2018
This place wont wow you or disappoint you. What you get see is what you get, kind of place. they are fair, but don't expect too much. The culture is nice, most people are polite and civil.
They have no care of family’s unless it’s their own
Call center (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 30, 2018
Even when I had to leave for my child that got hurt they threatened to fire me so I left and I got written up for leaving because they were not OK with that even though the person in charge of me got to leave for their child just because of a birthday party when it wasn’t even planned
Lead Dispatch/CSR/Tech support
Lead Dispatch/CSR/Tech Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2018
Took care of dispatch to over 32 technicians in the USA. They were very great at their job and did so well!!! I helped them by getting the information about the machine in need of repairs information sent to them via voice mail, then faxed them the work sheet. In turn called them during the day to check on them to ensure everything was going okay and checked to see if they needed any extra parts. I received each day work orders by fax, sometimes by mail with checks, or from sales. Very great company, very reliable with their employees, the equipment had its issues for surely but it kept the guys and gals in a job.
Pros
Full time employment, great benefits, located where I was
Cons
equipment failure quite frequently but only on certain models
Health-focused, friendly environment
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 9, 2018
Nautilus is a good place to work. A respectable company, with competitive benefits. Customer service is a hard job anywhere, but I believe this company equips it's employees to handle the tough calls.
Pros
Catered lunches every now and again, culture club, events and volunteer opportunities
Cons
adherence, escalated customers, no sick-leave or policy that protects new employees
Great company
Technical Care (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 6, 2018
Great company with great products. The company cared about their employees succeeding and are always adding training to keep everyone knowledgeable. People there are very friendly and always helpful.
Fun Environment
International Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 21, 2018
Nautilus was a fun environment and I loved the learning aspect of it. There was lots of room for advancement and I used that. They were pretty flexible on schedule but at that time I didn't have kids so I didn't really need the flexibility but I am sure they would have worked with me.
Pros
Education
Cons
Not sure
Fun environment,
Child care Teacher/ housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKJune 20, 2018
Loved working here, fun environment. Nice place for the kids to stay while you work out. Management strives to make this a friendly place and to provide the best service and to keep the place clean and professional.
Fast paced environment Management continually changing focus
Inventory Supply Planner (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 2, 2018
Days were fast paced always with the landscape changing as management continued to push and strive to increase the revenue base. In certain areas of the company this pace was OK -- however in others -- it led to burn out and fatigue
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
High level of push from management to do more
It was good
Pick packer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHMay 7, 2018
The job it’s self was fun and great to be with the company was fun and they took care of there people very helpful and wise I love it period everything I did there was fun I learned about a lot working there