Navegate Logistics Employee Reviews

Warning**do not work here**
AR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNMarch 8, 2018
This company is really awful. I was only here a duration of a few months. I was let go out of nowhere, after leaving a secure job to come here. This company is a complete joke. They will lie to you and say they are downsizing the department, but then turn around and hire new people. The turnover is awful, it is literally a revolving door. Read and trust other reviews about how awful this place is, as I should have trusted what they said and never took this job in the first place. There is absolutely no job security.
Pros
nothing
Cons
No job security, poor management and structure
Growing Company
Sales, Account Manager, Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNDecember 8, 2017
Navegate is a growing company in the logistics industry. They do a decent job of hosting events to improve employee relations.

One piece of advice I would give is to handle situations/changes within the company more fluidity and professionalism.
Poor Management
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 16, 2017
They tell you that your doing a good job but your at risk the whole time of losing your job without even knowing it. They need help treating employees with respect.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Toxic Management