Navigation Behavioral Consulting Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Committed to professional development and effective service delivery
Behavior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 14, 2019
Unique collaborative and supportive culture committed to enhancing the skill set of all employees to affect outcomes for the families served. All employees have access to monthly professional development activities focused around topics of interest to them. The team atmosphere with each behavior analyst collaborating with one another and with their RBTs is difficult to find in other companies.
Pros
Compensation, Health Insurance, Time Off, Team Atmosphere, Connect with Experts in the field
Cons
Lack of daily contact with all employees, changes are sometimes bumpy given the nature of the service delivery
cutthroat place to work. Only for BCBAs
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA 23455May 20, 2018
They're not paying for RBT supervision hours so you will work hours for free. Also the non-payment for RBTs for supervision hours creates issues between BCBAs and RBTs which in turn affects ethical billing.
Official response from Navigation Behavioral Consulting
June 26, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We invest in our employees through competitive benefits and compensation. The ethical treatment of our team and our clients is of paramount importance. All team members are paid for all hours worked and patients are billed according to established rates for the services provided. We encourage any staff with concerns regarding compensation or client billing to share that feedback confidentially with Human Resources. We are here for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navigation Behavioral Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

Navigation Behavioral Consulting Reviews by Location