NaviHealth Employee Reviews

Missed Opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 7, 2018
This company has the potential to be a leader in employee satisfaction and corporate culture as they have spent a significant amount of time and money formulating lofty and idealistic mission vision and value statements.

However, the lack of gender, racial, religious, or sexual orientation diversity in mid level, senior or executive leadership leaves the mission vision and values underrepresented and promotes an outdated culture of single mindedness and patriarchy. Unfortunately, we have not evolved beyond a "mom and pop shop" mentality despite our intent to compete in a global market.
Pros
Company sponsored events and training
Cons
Employee turnover and satisfaction
Great job if you want to put in the work
Care coordinator RN (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 20, 2018
If you like working hard, dedidicated to your profession and you want to work for a fast growing company that puts patients first and always offering incredible benefits to their employees....this IS the place for you. I work at home, and I am working all day. If you have the idea that you can work from home and care for little ones, not likely. But if your able and willing to put in a full day of work, plus a little, have no commute (most jobs), be a part of a very fast growing company with constant opportunity and make a difference for patients and families.... welcome.
Benefits
Cons
Fast pace
Very Biased place of Employment
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 12, 2018
The HR team at Brentwood's Corporate office is HORRIBLE. They all first come off as a great team to work for, but as soon as you are in the system, there is a complete 360 change in their attitudes. The HR team only likes to work with women that are like them and if you are different (racially and characteristically), they will outcast you and treat you like you are nothing. The HR manager will lie on you and do anything to get you out if you are contracted. While there, I was hardly given any work and when I did get work, I would be done within minutes and ask for something to do. Most days I had hardly any work to do, but then was told I was not doing my work and that is insane. The HR team is highly unprofessional and their HR director is just as bad, if not worse than them. They only care about the ones in their circle, and if you don't fit their dynamic, they will cast you out. NaviHealth corporate office is a JOKE, and I will highly dis-advise anyone from working for their HR team.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, Coniving, Flaky, Gossipy, Cliqued
Sicc
Inpatient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 4, 2018
worked partnered with Humana providing updates on patient CLOF and updated authorizations. Provided careplans on safe discharges for patients. Coordinated care with patients and facility.
Nice work environment
Health Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 31, 2018
great company to work for not bad or negative complaints. great entry level position to get you started in the work field. and the training that you obtain is great.
Quickly growing company
Inpatient/Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2018
Fast paced quickly growing company, frequent changes in charting requirements and job tasks. Met aine amazing people during my time there. Love theculture, excellent pay and amazing benefits. If you can adapt to frequent changes with the programs you will do great here. ,
Pros
Great teammates, pay, benefits
Cons
Disappointed that No alternate positions were offered to laid off employees
Stressful place to work. Ever changing
Remote Transitional Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 17, 2018
Restructured format, causing many staff to lose their positions, other forced to go thrpough 3-5 interview prosesses to keep their jobs, new platform stressful resulting employees to wear multiple hats. Management expects 95-100% productivity with average case loads in the 80-90's nnever able to get back or F/U initial members. Positions now requoire travel >50%
Pros
days off vacation, holiday, personal day
Cons
stress, holoidays are on first come first serve
liked my job
Denials Coordinator LPN (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 10, 2018
Layoffs, too much overtime on salary, little support from management.Good pay and benefits.Need to remove toxic managers who micromanage and retaliate against those who speak up about issues.
Stressful
Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 8, 2018
Time consuming and stressful at times due to time management and job requirements. With a contract that has high expectations and continuously adding new rules and procedures that take away form actual job responsibility. Managing a caseload of 20 to 25 patients daily.
Great company to work for
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 30, 2018
Great company with annual raise and bonus. Work from home with travel 2 days per week. Awesome staff who are always willing to help. No more than 2 conference calls per week. Room to grow and advance
Pros
Work fin home
Cons
Nine
I loved working for naviHealth it challenged me and that is what I thrive on.
Remote Inpatient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redding, CA, Bakersfield, CA, Ventura, CAJuly 30, 2018
I received my patients via internet daily. I would access the EMR for my patients, do an assessment, communicate with Case Manager at the selected hospital to review and discuss the appropriate discharge plan. Sometimes I would need to do an Interqual on a perspective patient that may be appropriate for Acute Rehabilitation.
I worked from home and had a Supervisor that I would communicate with if needed and for weekly 1:1 discussions.
The most difficult part of this position was naviHealth's expectations of completion of each patient file per day. Unrealistic and this is a salaried position so often times you could work 12 hours a day to ensure that you are meeting Medicare Guidelines and naviHealth's expectations.
Pros
Teambuilders
Cons
Heavy patient load, not enough hours in the day to complete.
Great place to work, wonderful culture
High Risk Telephonic Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 13, 2018
Great ability to impact patients with education and necessary resources, to prevent decline and hospital readmission. A typical day of work consists of managing a caseload volume of patients, contacting them telephonically to assist and identify needs. The culture is open minded, laid back, supportive of growth and opportunity, with great team work and cohesive work environment. There is great support for growth and expansion in your role or change to alternate roles.
Pros
Remote work from home option; amazing compensation, great benefits and PTO
Cons
Some positions require significant travel
Great company overall but not good work life balance
Lead QA Engineer, Engineering (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 18, 2018
Too many meeting and little time to get any real work done. Except for at night and on weekends! Given what I know now I'm not sure if I would have signed on based on the company not giving you a decent work life balance.
Pros
Good collaboration
Cons
Too many meetings and expected to work at night and on weekends regularly
Poor job
RN High Risk Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2018
Not
A secure place to work. Too many layoffs. There was no advance notice or reasoning for those chosen to be laid off. We received very minimal compensation when laid off. I would not recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Cons
Many
Positive Culture and Good People
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 31, 2018
I've been at naviHealth almost 1 year. I took a step back and took an entry level position because I really enjoyed the people that I spent time with during the interview process. naviHealth is committed to making life easier for it's customers and patients. Their mission is honorable and their growth is a testament to that.

This is an 8am to 5pm job. One of the biggest pros would have to be PTO, which includes an annual Day of Giving to serve the community as well as your work anniversary.. Health, 401k, HSA and 8 federal holidays are all pretty standard. Additional benefits also go a long way; ie: Monthly pizza lunches, occasional team meals, Christmas party, internal events like Halloween, Super Bowl, Diwali, Thanksgiving Potluck, Christmas Angel Shopping, etc. Great ways to get to know others across departments.

This position reports to the Office Manager, who is easy to work with and very experienced. Upper management is always friendly and personable, though this position doesn't work directly with them.
This is a great position to get to know people across many departments and get your foot in the door with the company.
If you have admin experience, this role will be enjoyable, but not challenging.
Pros
Meaningful Mission, Pto, Culture, Events
Good benefits and time off
ATS Member/ Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 21, 2018
Management not big on keeping their word. Rather untrustworthy & Rude. However, they offer a decent benefit packet. I work in the call center. Most enjoyable part were the benefits.
Great benefits, poor work/life balance
Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 15, 2018
Very fast paced. They ask you to do a lot in a typical work week, that is not very realistic to accomplish thoroughly. Management is not in touch with the daily challenges faced by the staff in the field that affect their ability to complete all of their work in a timely manner. The software used is not user friendly and causes you to work twice as hard to do the job. VERY limited opportunities for career advancement if working remotely. Which seems strange for a company that sets you up with a complete home office and routinely flies upper management and staff around for meetings and team building activities.
Pros
Great benefits, very civic minded organization, yearly bonus program
Cons
Poor work life balance for my role, outdated software for daily use.
what I learned at this job
Records Integrity Manager (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 6, 2018
No matter how hard you worked for the company, in the end they did not have your back. Your hard work became invaluable when they felt a situation became risky.
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CADecember 29, 2017
Company is wanting to make a difference for post-acute patients. For the most part it was a positive environment to be a part of. Much more personable company before it became a large corporate entity.
lack of work life balance
Inpatient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  TennesseeDecember 24, 2017
I respectfully decline to provide my "opinion", I am grateful for the experience I gained and the ability to be a "Pioneer" in this particular healthcare field,
Pros
Incredible CEO with an innovative and initial plan to create a unique company culture
Cons
every employee should decide the pros and cons via their own personal experience.