NaviHealth
65Average

NaviHealth Employee Reviews

United States92 reviews
Company undergoing growth and transition
The company is rapidly growing and expanding. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow careers, but there are challenges that need to be addressed. Management is working to address these and bring the company to the next level.
Love this job
It offers flexibility and growth. Managers were fair and teammates were always willing to help. I was able to work, see my family and not have to worry about things like being on call
Pros
Work from home
Cons
A lot of computer screen time.
Fast paced and hard to keep up with work demands
The company appears to be taking on more contracts than they have competent employees and managers to fulfill the work demands. It creates an environment that you are pushed to work 10-12 hours daily and even some weekend work to avoid getting in trouble for productivity requirements. Worst manager I ever worked for, did not see the clients as people, just numbers. It is all about shortening elderly people's length of stay in nursing homes to keep the real clients, Medicare managed plans, happy. Terrible work life balance.
Terrible Company
Company does not care about employees. Management gets info from HR that should be 100% confidential. They write you up for going to a family funeral.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything else.
Good... at first
It seemed perfect at first, then their true colors started to shine. Never heard from management unless you did something wrong. Most supervisors were brand new, hired from the outside instead of promoted from within, so they didn’t even know how to do the job. Too much negativity in the air. They treated their “contractors” as if they were less than human. Forced them to sit in a tiny room, isolated from the rest of the company. Didn’t allow them to participate in any work activities or events. They weren’t even included in the work emails that were sent out to all employees about important updates and procedures. They could care less about employee’s families. I never missed a day until my children got sick with the flu. The flu soon led into my oldest getting pneumonia and my youngest getting RSV. I missed 5 consecutive days due to them being in the hospital. I kept good contact with them each day I was out, provided all of the documentation including the first doctor visit and when they were both admitted in the hospital. I was allowed to return back to work, worked THREE WHOLE DAYS, then at the end of my shift on my third day back, I received a TEXT MESSAGE saying I was being fired and to turn in my badge and computer before leaving the building. This was after being told there was no policy in place for missing days, that everything was fine, and that I would not lose my job. How in the world is that even morally right? I understand not wanting your employees to miss too many days, but when a single mother has two sick children (pneumonia, RSV, and the flu kill children - more...
Pros
Friendly coworkers, free food almost everyday, opportunity to work from home
Cons
Terrible management, mistreatment, not family-friendly, no raises, no room for growth, misleading information, unclear expectations, negativity, so on so forth
Great Employer and Career
Excellent company! My local team and immediate supervisory team are supportive and give 110%. My position is flexible, offers daily opportunities to work in the acute setting directly with patients and the collaborative medical team, and work from home to end the day.
Great Place to work, Great Benefits
I really enjoy working here at naviHealth, the workplace culture is amazing. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I have the privilege to work with, they are extremely helpful, great personalities. My manager is absolutely awesome, she really cares about the people she works with, she actually does.
Perfect place to work.
Everyone is so nice and very helpful. They will give you everything you need to succeed at your job. The health benefits and other employee benefits are great.
Good Place to start out and learn
This company has some great values and produces a good product. There are long work days and many weekends. There is potential to learn a lot but little advancement.
Manager and team was great!
A growing company with potential! Had a great team to work with and be apart of. However, I am very disappointed in their lack of desire to uphold their contract agreement(s).
True Team and Family-like atmosphere
You really aren't just an employee number. A place where the CEO genuinely interacts and self involves without "look at me" announcement via email. Everyone interacts and puts their pants on the same way every morning, if that's not your attitude, don't bother applying... They don't tolerate bullies. Absolutely loved this company. Miss my TEAM terribly.
Excellent team building and co-worker interaction with benefits and salary
Computer documentation; telephonic patient contact; interaction with Case Managers and supervisors regarding quality of patient care and appropriate discharge. Worked remotely and on site of Sierra Nevada Memorial and other local Sacramento Dignity hospitals. Making sure that hospitals abided by BPCI state and federal regulatory standards. Hardest part of the job was the heavy work load/kept up and received my bonus every year.
Good company but lacked direction
This company has been through quite a bit over the past few years, but it has not been for the better. Mainly, the multiple changes on ownership have been a concern to folks that have been with the company for a while. Another is the naviHealth acquisition of two other companies where no real roadmap seemed to be in place for how they would integrate everything. This led to quite a mess on the backend technical side of things as well as issues maintaining relationships with clients. The level of uncertainty and lack vision is part of the reason why seasoned leadership and employees have been leaving within the last year. It's a shame because I really enjoyed the team members, the work in improving patient's lives.
Tough atmosphere
Very difficult position unable to get straight answered to simple questions from management. Constantly feeling like you are going to loose your job. No direct support from corporate. Pay is excellent but the stress related to position not worth it. I can not emphasize how stress full a job with this company is and their is no work life balance it’s very clear that Job is first.
IT leadership and strategic vision was lacking.
IT leadership and strategic vision was lacking. IT team. No investment in training or technology, rapid growth in all departments except IT. High turnover, 90% of IT staff left and pointed to the CIO as the reason in exit interviews.
Great Company
They have been a great company to work for with competitive pay, bonuses, raises, and great worklife balance. They also have other perks such as employee events and a good work place culture.
Love working here
This is by far the best job I’ve ever had I typically work 40 hours, but work remotely 90% of the time so I live the extra time this allows me with my family the only time I have had overtime was when I volunteered and I was compensated fairly for the extra work this job requires strong knowledge with computers and ability to be a quick learner if you do not have these skills I can see how you would end up working overtime all in all this is a low to moderate stress job that allows great flexibility I don’t plan on going anywhere
Pros
Flexible, low stress
Cons
Hiring process was disorganized and brutal. Glad I stuck through it though.
Good pay but not worth it
Compensation and benefits were excellent for a therapist in my area. However, I did not find a true sense of meaning in my work with Navi. In the beginning I was told (during orientation) we would be helping our patients and members and being an advocate to them but it quickly turned into being more about the numbers and keeping length of stays down. I feel better satisfaction being a treating therapist
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Not truly helping our patients
Navihealth is toxic if you are an IT person
One of the strangest places I've worked in recent memory. People micro-managing, spying on each other, vying for advancement, and no work getting done. You get further making sure your bosses butt is has your lip marks on it versus being talented.
Pros
Events... be careful of how you are perceived.
Cons
Too many to list. High Toxicity
Review is right here
It's a great company. There are great benefits and great roles to move into. The company is also making moves to change for the better. I look forward to witnessibg its growth.
a small company trying to be big
I was expected to work after hours, on holidays, and while I was on PTO. I didn't get extra pay because I was on salary. My manager was narcissistic and did not care about his employees. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NaviHealth. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
2.7
Ratings from women
4.5
InHerSight Score
4.2Personal Development
4.6Career Opportunities
4.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight