Navy Federal Credit Union

Navy Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews for Counselor

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,623 reviews

Navy Federal Credit Union insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Very great work place, management likes to go by their own rules

This is a very good place to work. It has a ton of benefits offered. My only complain is that the supervisors and managers are in positions of leadership with no leadership skills. They do not set the example and have very low work ethic.

Pros

Great community

Good Company to work for

Navy Federal is a good company to work for. Upward mobility seems difficult - seems to consider who you know and not previous experience. Management is good to work for

Call Center Environment

• Made out bound calls to collect on delinquent accounts 31- to- 60 days past due. • Enrolled members in short and long term repayment plans, modified current loan agreements and encouraged modifications for members that suffered with hardships. • Created daily status reports regarding lost revenue and personal mortgage counseling for members in need of financial assistance

Pros

aiding customer with financial inquiries

Excellent working enviroment

I enjoy my job in mortgage default. This job requires a lot of staying focus and listening to our members. The hardest part of the job is skip tracing and getting the members to pay. But I enjoy the challenge. Everyday is a challenge with each individual member.I have a great to work with. We work well togather.The job is a team effort to hit our goal each month.

Pros

bonus, incentives and overtime

Cons

Best suited for the single workaholic

I enjoyed the pay check but it was not meant for someone who has a family, you are always expected to put Rent A Center first by the time you get home your kids are asleep and your to tired to spend time with your spouse.

Great Work Enviroment

Management is helpful, co-workers are friendly and sociable, the most enjoyable part of the job is counseling members past their delinquency

Pros

Many morale boosting activities

Jobs at Navy Federal Credit Union