Naylor Association Solutions Employee Reviews

Naylor is a happy place to be.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 3, 2018
I loved working at Naylor. It is like one big family and I miss it every day. I was like the caretaker of the people that worked there and I got real pleasure out of making sure their needs were met I handled the phones, transferred the calls, mailed out publications and basically tried to handle all the little day to day things that would arise. I so enjoyed taking care of everyone there as I thought of them as my extended family. I knew everyone's name and greeted them every day so they would know that they were important and I was so glad to see them. I loved this job.
Ok if you like phone sales
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 8, 2018
The job itself wasn't bad if you don't mind making 70+ calls per day to sell expensive ads for dying associations. Business don't want to spend money on paper ads in this new digital age.
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 6, 2018
Naylor is a place where you meet good, honest people and make long lasting relationships. Naylor also shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. Management guides and lends support to employees and they provide continuous coaching for success. Human Resources continues to grow and improve with development improvement methods.
Great new initiatives being implemented
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 5, 2018
Naylor is a wonderful place to work with a real work life balance, food trucks, in house yoga and more. The management team is extremely helpful and everyone is genuinely nice.
Working with Associations
Group Publisher (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 3, 2018
I love that I can work with Associations that have a vision and are trying to make our country better in so many ways. I also enjoy the people that I work with.
Not bad, could be much better...
Digital Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 11, 2018
Good place to work for the most part, just not the type of solution I wanted to continue to sell. The company has been going through many changes. Lots of senior staff are leaving left and right, somethings up.
Pros
No mirco managing
Cons
Low base, lots of outbound telemarketing calls (B2B)
Great Place
MARKETING STRATEGIST (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 15, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone is friendly and willing to help you if you need assistance. There is a laid back environment and no micro managing. I like it.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
takes time to get paid on commisions
Very Stressful Place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2017
Managers are so young and have no idea what there doing, previous managers we're great but literally they all left. Leads have been burned calling the same people every year - No new association opportunities
Pros
Carinf
Cons
Stressful
top of it's game
Sr. Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 24, 2017
no better company as it pertains to print and online advertising for association media. good focus on consultation and customer service before profit
Stress is not free
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 16, 2017
When Signing up for this job, please note you have 15 days to make your first sale. You will receive 10 days of very fast paced training. This job is TOTALLY scripted. You will have to generate your own leads. You may get lucky. Request to be on the BOMA team. Team BOMA offers just a small amount more of Job Security. My class was reduced to 3 of 7 before month 2. The stress of making sales you can not control is unbelievable. Don't quit your day job to go here. People are awesome. benefits are great, the work is horrible!
Tough going but can be rewarding
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 6, 2017
Cold calling every day some people can handle it some cant. It takes it toll on you the longer you're with the company.The ablity to earn more bonuses and comission has been capped due to some company issues from the top which lead to many layoffs.
Pros
fast money freedom
Cons
taxing stressful and boring
Pyramid Scam
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 10, 2017
Naylor has a very bad reputation for hiring new associates to turn up new sales, and then let them go before they can collect the commissions. Those sales then become "Company Renewals" which are assigned to select senior sales reps. There is more profit for them to turn over associates rather than keep them long term. Before working for them, ask for there turnover stats. Rumor has it, they have been doing massive layoffs due to company not doing well.
would not recommend
National Account Executive & Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2017
Would not recommend others to work for this company, huge turn over and poorly managed. They went thru a huge cut letting upper management go so ones with zero experience took over. They show favoritism to their friends and the senior reps receive the better territory. I reached all my goals and not only did they lose me but several other key sales reps. So sad they cannot see the bigger picture to maintain the strong reps by giving out territory fairly.
Job
Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 19, 2016
Fast paced, large attention to detail with no room for error clerical work. The workload is heavy, but manageable. It has prepared me well for hard, fast paced work.
Productive and Fun Workplace
ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE and professionally (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 1, 2016
I fully enjoyed working at Naylor. Goals and achievements are well praised. The culture at the company is energetic and uplifting.
Super Nice People but seemed like telemarketing in disguise.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 17, 2016
All the workers and management carry a Chick-Fil-A attitude. Nice facilities and excellent training. The actual job itself is a total rude awakening from training hence very misleading in a way from your initial thoughts on the opportunity. When you transition out of the classroom, it is using a script to get passed the "gate keeper" to do what is essentially telemarketing. VERY tough sell. It is a numbers game after all. You must make a ton of calls to yield results and fight through the many no and I'm not interesteds and don't call backs.

Nice company and some sales people are making a tremendous earnings but you have to have super thick skin. Calls were brutal.
Pros
Nice people, excellent facilities, good training, great benefits.
Cons
Cold calling with a sketchy script and telemarketing cold calls.
Ok company not really challenging
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 26, 2016
This job was very unappealing, had awful management, and didn't offer any promotional opportunities. There was a lot of shady practices with sales reps in order to reach lofty sales quotas.
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 17, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Naylor Association Solutions for 10 years. They are an up and coming company that partners up with hundreds of associations to publish their membership directories, quarterly magazines, enewsletters, website and many more types of media.

A typical day at work would involve making 50 -60 phone calls to the members and non-members (but interested parties) of a variety of associations globally.

I've learned to be a better listener. Let the client talk, but make sure to keep control of the conversation and where it's going.

The management and company as a whole are very supportive, not just in the two week training program, but throughout your entire career.

My co-workers are set up in teams for a variety of projects. I also work alone on some of the projects.

The hardest part of my job is outside distractions.

The MOST enjoyable part of my job is talking with a variety of people from CEO's of major corporations right down to the mom & pop companies that want to talk about more personal things like family and pets and such. I genuinely feel that all of my clients are like friends to me.
Pros
Continuous Support/Training
Cons
Expensive Health Care Insurance
Fun culture and co-workers
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 14, 2015
Call center with great co-workers and management team. I enjoyed working here and gave me some great experience working in a corporate environment and entry-level sales.
Turnover Central
Admin (Former Employee) –  GainesvilleSeptember 8, 2015
Worked there for nearly a year as a non-sales admin support role. Manage yourself, don't expect the people with those titles to give you any real direction or help in your position when you really need it. They've drank the kool-aid and there's no turning back for them....The work that is expected is quite simply unfeasible. Work gets pushed on you with little or no explanations, very very poor communication within the company on how the processes of work flows are to be executed, leaving very large gaps for Reps to become angry with you for a process that should have been explained to them months prior. Everything is way too number oriented, 'please don't focus on your unmanageable work load and make 40 calls a day or else you're getting put on an action plan for not being a team player'. This whole atmosphere is a very warped take on a professional office setting. Steer very clear of non-sales/marketing roles.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
Too many for the compensation to matter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naylor Association Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Naylor Association Solutions Reviews by Location