Nazareth Pallet Inc

Nazareth Pallet Inc Employee Reviews in Northampton, PA

Northampton, PA31 reviews

Good place to work your way to the top

I started at an entry level spot and they have shown interest in me to make me a supervisor. They help you to grow as a person and are willing to work with you in the event of a problem

Pros

incentives given to the employees are a nice thing they don't have to do, very generous

Cons

outside work during winter months can be brutal

Not HORRIBLE but not amazing

Managers don't care about you unless you're the "teachers pet". Weather conditions can be terrible at times which is whatever because you're told that going into it. The work itself is fun and fast paced as long as the other team members working with you are reliable enough to function cohesively. Sadly due to the fact that management treats everyone who isn't a teachers pet like dogs, it's a revolving door or prison release workers. Would recommend if in need of a job immediately with a great chance to earn good money.Wouldn't recommend if you want to be treated like a human being.

Nazareth Pallet Inc insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Essential

Never knew how lucky I was to work here until the pandemic hit. This business is considered essential, so I know my job is secured and I am able to provide for my family. They even have bonus programs going on for existing and new employees.

Pros

Employee appreciation, weekly bonuses, positive atmosphere

Cons

Outdoors

Modern day slavery type work. You eat where you use the barhroom. Arrogant managers

The wear and tear on your body is insane. They don't care about anything. They think a 20 second morning stretch before work alleviates the pain you endure there

It a great

My review is honest and 100% true. Working at Nazareth pallet I’ve learned things I knew nothing about. I love the take away from working at Nazareth pallet everyone is in good spirits and works hard

Awesome

I enjoy very much working for this company. It can be very tough and sometimes stressful, but it also is very rewarding. They truly care about there people and take care of them.

Steady Paced Worker with a rigged work system

Could be in doors really need to help employees under stand the system so they/we can do the best they can to achieve everything else is good just need better supplies for weather shifts

A a a

• ATTITUDE • ATTENDANCE • AMBITION IF YOU ARE ALL THREE THAN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! This was my first job I ever had since 19 I’m 26 now I was there for 6 years and this company made me the hard worker that I still am today. And the management and owners are are honestly the best and work with you 100%. I enjoyed working there and the people around you are good people for the most part but that’s anywhere in life. I like incentive work because that’s all I know I like production because you make your own paycheck so the harder you work the more you make . It on YOU.

nothing

I worked for them for 19 years and then they decided I was making to much money, They eventually drove me out . They are truly the worst people to work for. Please don't advertise any jobs for them.

Great Family-Run Business

I'm so excited about working here although it has only been a few weeks. Everyone is so willing to help out with anything and makes sure your safety comes first when operating machinery or doing anything else. From what I've been told, they do a lot of Employee Appreciation events including Safety Day. I look forward to continuing working here.

Pros

Helpful staff, Free Food, Bus Transportation/Bus Stop at their Entrance, Family is involved

Cons

Can be cold to work outside sometimes

Has a Safety Manager

They actually have a Full Time Safety Manager to help train new employees like myself and to basically keep everyone safe with safety apparel and techniques while working. I've never had that at any of my previous jobs. So far, I like it here.

Pros

Friendly Staff, Helpful, Safety Manager, Safety Events

Cons

I don't have one so far

So Glad I'm Here

Recently, I was working at Pallet Express but then saw an ad on Instagram for Forklift Operators. I applied online and got an interview, and then got the job. So far I can say it's been the best decision I have made. A few of my other coworkers left Pallet Express before me and said some great things about Nazareth Pallet. I'm so glad I left. What a difference in the work environment and pay!

Pros

Good Pay, Competitive, Bonuses, Safety Manager

Cons

Have to Work in the Cold sometimes

Awesome Work Environment

This company gives you so many opportunities to advance whether its your position or pay. If you are efficient or even go a little beyond what's expected of you, they will give recognition compared to other companies who show no appreciation. I feel like this aspect really improves the work environment. Those who work here love it and are close with everyone else. Overall, I am very pleased to work here.

Pros

Employee Appreciation Events, Job Security, Onsite Health Services, Top Bonuses

Cons

None that I can think of

Company who cares for their Employees

It's so hard to find a company who really cares about their employees regardless of what they do. I'm so used to being afraid to ask for help at previous jobs that this company really surprised me. They are so willing to help you and answer any questions that you may have. It can be a tough job but they make it enjoyable to come into work every day.

Pros

Employee Recognition/Appreciation Awards, Friendly environment

Fast paced but very enjoyable

The pay is good, management is great, will help you every step of the way. Great place to move up in a company, great benefits. Great work experience.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

Not really a con but you will get dirty

Relaxed and productive

I worked longer shifts,which I enjoy although they did change my shifts as they needed for production reasons. Other than that I enjoyed working there and learned from everyone.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Shift changes

Quick-paced and focused on getting the job done

The work is hard and competitive. That's because most position's salaries are based off of how much work you get done, and said work is physically tasking.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Exhausting work

Hard work

It's a hard workplace. Good pay. Be prepared to work hard and nonstop. Don't wear good or new clothing. The laboratories could be better. The main supervisor is strict.

Nice trucks modern

Clean new trucks comfortable to drive. Lots of home time and weekends off. Good pay scale and health benefits. Stable atmosphere and friendly environment.

Pros

Free food and nice service

Cons

Good environment and hard work

Enjoy working here. It is a very fast paced job but people are there to help you, not rush you. They are very knowledgeable and humorous within the work environment.

typical day at work.

typical day at work i came in i geared up. After i would start the saw wait for my fellow worker. We would work go to lunch and after we would stretch then go back to work then home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nazareth Pallet Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits