NCI Information Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good work hours for the most part
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILAugust 12, 2018
I enjoyed working at NCI Information Systems. They care about their employees. When contracts expired they did their best to find me work on other contracts.
Cons
pay not up standards for local area
Fun environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJuly 19, 2018
Good people and management to work with. Salary wasn’t enough, plus I wasn’t able to job re-locate at that time. Also, I was driving from Indian Trail to Concord. So i wanted to go back to school and find something closer.
Pros
Cons
Wasn’t allowed to leave my desk except for short breaks.
Eh its OK
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYJuly 12, 2018
Eh its OK for a desk job. Very strict. Doesn't care about the humans only the bottom line. But other than that it is ok. Not to bad of a job. Some friendly people
Nci
Systems Engineer, Sr (Current Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDJuly 9, 2018
Just really love this company for the benefits and the tools they offer to help truly be successful at your job. The over management is unbelievable great!!!
Work place is friendly
Patient Care Coordinator III (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 29, 2018
The place is very calm I enjoy working with the staff and the experience that I have gain is excellent. It is a family oriented place to work in, team meeting and patient interaction is the best.
Pros
Goes out on lunch brunch
Contradictions
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYMay 17, 2018
the people you work with are great, management however will not help you progress in your career there. you do not receive anything long term for your hard work.
Company does not care about employees
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAMay 8, 2018
Company does not care about employees as evident in their practices. Weak 401 matching. No sick leave. If your contract job has a holiday that the company does not have, you get forced to use your leave time.
My Summary
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 4, 2018
NCI Information Systems is a great place to work, People are friendly. Company is very work friendly. NCI Information Systems is understanding and are easy to work with.
Its a stressful job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYApril 2, 2018
Most of the management was easy to get along with but their is alot of favortism. They do have insentives every month and competitions between teams. Dress code is strick. Changing our getting the shift yoy want is hard because it's about senority.
Pros
Overtime when busy and early releases when slow
Cons
Stressful
Great Place to work for!
Operations Planner (Plant Superintendent) (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 29, 2018
I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a steady career. Great benefits with plenty of work for everyone to get the hours they need. Members at this facility treat everyone like family and have the helping hand needed for all lines.
Benefits
Cons
Work Conditions (Hot/Cold)
Not my favorite work
Collector (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYMarch 21, 2018
I took the time to become a very good debt collector, one of the top collectors. There was no recognition for this achievement.My stay there was less than 1 year as I was offered an opportunity with another company.
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYFebruary 26, 2018
Very un productive, long hours minimal breaks, and lunches. It was very stressful. People fighting in the break room, We could not cook popocorn in the microwave because management felt it to be a discraction.
Pros
Cons
poor
I enjoyed working for NCI as I was the lead in business development
Logistician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 6, 2018
Working for NCI was rewarding personally as I interfaced with all the senior management personnel at Tinker Air Force Base. We had outstanding working relationships.

The personnel that I worked with were very professional in all ways and were very respectful of my talent and abilities.
Pros
People
Cons
Contractor
asd
System Administrator/Software/Cybersecurity (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXFebruary 6, 2018
I hate doing this I like the company but I just want to advance to another role or position and better me and my family and I feel like staying in fothood will hurt those chances.
Low Pay and not always in a timely manner.
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 1, 2018
They wanted to hold your money for the full 60 days and pay 20% less for work I could get through another contract. In short, we had a job contracted through two different companies, cabling a large chain super store. We were offered 8 opposed to 10 grand anywhere else you go and then they waited the full 60 day pay period. To me, its just, I don't want to work for a company that seems like they are pinching pennies when it comes to paying their employees.
Pros
Nice People, Kind and Friendly to me
Cons
Stingy with the money
Poor managment, low-mid benefits
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Belvoir, VAJanuary 26, 2018
Poor managment, low-mid benefits. You get 10 day PTO or less and no carrer advancement option. Tough clients not easy to please and lack of communication between management and clients.
Temporary filling in for EA
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAJanuary 21, 2018
I was a full time temporary filling in for the Executive Assistant. Management was good, people were friendly, and place of business was in proximity of where I was staying
Solid Company providing IT Services
Senior Software Engineer (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 14, 2018
NCI, is a government contractor. It focuses efforts on large-scale IT support for government clients.

From the perspective of the employee, NCI is a good place to work. They are fair and the management is not overbearing which gives employees an opportunity to produce quality work for their clients.

Many workers at remote sites view the senior leadership and corporate workers as having room for improvement.
Pros
Hands-Off Management
poorly managed company
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJanuary 10, 2018
you don't feel like a person, just a number. while some managers were very good and tried, others were very poor. lots of favoritism. not everyone was able to receive a raise, very few were given out and some people were promised advancements in pay and it was never delivered.
Collector
Debit collector (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYJanuary 4, 2018
A typical day was answering incoming calls. Management expects that customers are helped in a set time period. The hard part of the job was not always helping the customer.
Pros
A job
Cons
Hours were all over the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCI Information Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.