NCSA Next College Student Athlete Employee Reviews

Recruiting Specialist Overview
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2018
Training trip and training in Chicago was awesome. It is a time share sales platform for selling recruiting services. Met some great people. Once you get to your sales team things change. Sales meeting every week cover the same thing over and over. Companies philosophy is always be working. They give you one day off, Friday, however it is not a day off because you have to prep and make intro calls for the weekend. EVERY month you have to work the last Friday of the month because they run a special so they can meet their sales quota. Not a good work/life balance. Your VP, which is a title only they are sales managers will meet with you 1 on 1 every week to dissect your calls and tell you what you are doing wrong. Their philosophy is always work more to meet your quota. Never made the salary that they said you can make when you take the job. It is always the same people every month making the big dollars. Upper management has no idea what lower management is doing. Most of the meetings that are set for you have no idea that the service costs money to get the most out of it.
Pros
Health benefits, training trip to Chicago
Cons
Pay, no support, no work/life balance/Time off
Know what you are getting into.
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 10, 2019
This isn't a trick job, it is stated in the description, and during the interview as well it is saids that you make outbound dials.

This job is great for athletes or anyone as long as you have a passion for helping people out, the tough skin of dealing with rejections and rude parents because you are sure going to get them and the openness to receive constructive criticism during the check in, live listens and one on ones then you are good.

There is also fooda, benefits and cons and wells as bonus and the location aren't that bad.
Pros
Bagel Fri yay, breakfast and lunch provided on various occasion. Amazing office, Great and funny coworkers and managers
Cons
Nothing honestly
Fun environment
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60642October 8, 2018
This job was great. I just left because it wasn't for me, but I would recommend. You basically make your own schedule, my manager was so sweet and caring. She met up with us individually to hear our calls and help us improve. She also checked up on us making sure we are doing well in general. Every month they awarded and recognized their employees and had free lunches for everyone. Everyone there is super sweet.
Pros
The people & environment
Cons
Hitting daily goals
Summary
Mentor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2017
NCSA is a good place to start a career, but not a place to stay very long. Advancement is minimal no matter how well you produce. Compensation does not change over time. You will make the same salary as a new person in your same position.

Want to know more about NCSA Next College Student Athlete?

Ask a question