NCTI

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

There is always work to do

The work is fun and straightforward but sometimes you can feel overloaded because it is a small company. The owner expects a lot from his employees and if do as he asks the job is not hard

Good, hard working employees that are underappreciated.

My role was simply removed and replaced. I was unable to bill enough hours because I ran out of work and when I tried to take on additional responsibility to bill, it was taken away. Left for a job that paid twice thw amount of work and offered a career. Been there for 8 years. Barely made a year here.

Good stepping stone

This company is a great stepping stone for instructors wanting to learn but, it will kill you slowly with the amount of stress. Learn what you can then move on.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

No praise for hardwork

Fun teaching!

Great place to work to keep up your skills while teaching paramedic students. It was fun and very productive. Its great to see the students apply what they have learned and see all the advancement they make in a short period of time!

Poor Work Environment

The actual work was enjoyable however, the management and CEO had no designed training structure and poor teaching methods. Instead of teaching and developing employees, the employees were constantly hassled about their shortcomings or if not exactly how the CEO would have made decision but the result was same it was still wrong. Not a happy environment.

Pros

Company cell phone, salary was decent.

Cons

Short lunch breaks, nto enough off time to handle family issues, dress code undesirable, technology was lacking.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Good Office Team - Little Potential Growth

This will be an office team that I will miss. The management truly cares about each person as an individual and there is decent moral. However, there is not much room for growth and the wages are barely competitive when compared with similar types of companies. Also, they are pretty tight when it comes to overtime, which tends to discourage people from completing all their work since there is too much to do in a 40 hour week.

Pros

Great people and managers

Cons

Not much potential for growth and tightly controlled overtime

It was a very fun place to work and the people are great.

Everyday was a busy day from 7 - 4. Working for a Private College gave me great challenges, like dealing with students either that walk-in or on phone. They have a tendasy to vent until you tell them that you're there for them and will help in any way. You learn not to take people for grantit. I think that Management need some help, one in particular. She abused her position way to much, thought she was better than everyone else. I get along very well with my co-workers, we work as a team or one big happy family. The hardest part of my job was being laid off. I loved what I did hands down.

Pros

We did get lunches catered to us once - twice a month.

Cons

No breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCTI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NCTI