NDT Global Pay & Benefits reviews

Nice place to work, but don't expect upper management to care
In-Line Inspection Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed working there. I was one of the few. Most people complained about unfair compensation. Annual bonus was used to recruit everyone, but very rarely paid out as promised. Hypocrisy was common from upper management. If you do your job well, and do nothing to get yourself noticed otherwise, then this is a decent place to work. Personally, I followed all the rules, and it got me sacked because they care more about their reputation than their people.
Pros
Casual work environment, free (terrible) coffee.
Cons
Low morale, poor leadership, terrible communication, based out of Germany.
Friendly environment, moderate work provided
Shop Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 3, 2014
The company and people are nice and provide a nice work environment with enthusiasm. The biggest handicap that this company has is that they are a German owned company. The base of operations is in Germany as well as most of it's unorthodox planing. They spend money on event's and on advertisement instead of in places where it counts, such as adequate tools for tech's and part's to build the tools. The constant recycling of both items will be this companies downfall as well as consistently paying for members of different branches internationally and all their expenses. The job security is about as reliable as the price of the oil and gas this company provides a service for.
Pros
Pay rate, compensation, benefits, welcoming environment
Cons
Headquarters located in Germany, Funds/money spent inconsistently on occasion, Average Exp. 2 years, minimum to no overtime for in-house technicians
Sky is the limit
Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 30, 2013
As a NDT Technician you can learn, explore, and raise your level of expertise. As you learn more your pay range can go beyond measures.
It had big dreams of being a successful company but not the know how.
Pipeline Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2012
I tried my best to be a company man and put everything I had into it but ultimately it wasn't in the cards to be my final career home.
Pros
got to travel alot, wasn't micromanaged, and got compensated for working out of town on weekends.
Cons
under paid, bad benefits, way too many chiefs and not enough indians.