Nease Personnel Employee Reviews

great place to work
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 11, 2019
nice place to work for they know how to assign u to what u want to do to get the job you need very great at placing you where you need to be had a great time working for them
Pros
temp job
Nease Personnel
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 21, 2018
Nease did a great job at finding me job placement in the community. Definitely recommend them for hiring needs. Susan was an absolute pleasure and help provide me with great feedback.
Terrible agency to utilitze
Civil Litigation Paralegal Temporary Placement (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 26, 2018
I would not recommend the Greenville, NC Nease office. I found them to be rude and unprofessional. I worked with two of the different placement personnel and neither would listen or act upon any discrepancies. They did not take the time to make a proper fit and when they did place me they ignored my feedback as to the office they placed me with.
Pros
Cons
No "follow-through".
good envoronment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 8, 2018
enjoyed the people, enjoyed great hours, benefits good.. on the job training, great work environment, management was good, management was fair, average wages.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no ot
Very cooperative with employment needs
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 6, 2017
I did not work as an employee of this company but they were my agent to find employment. They were very proactive in setting up interviews with perspective employers. Very personable agents to work with. They stayed in contact with me as much as possible.
Allow to work with little supervision
Administrative Assistant- Instrumental (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 20, 2017
Worked with greenville housing authority thru nease temp service. Enjoyed the customers, and the staff. Worked with little supervision. This made the job less stressful.
Pros
Treat me like I was an employee not a temp.
great staff
Immunization Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 18, 2016
they place me at the best job,
great staff
very helpful
i would prefer them to anyone that is looking for work
the management staff is friendly
easy to report in to them
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
N/a
Relaxed environment that fosters teamwork and support systems
Administrative Assistant / HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 13, 2015
Working here seasonally, Ive always felt prepared and welcome in the office. Co-workers are on top of their responsibilities, divisions in labor clearly stated, however everyone is dynamic and can do a full assortment of job tasks.
Productive and safe work enviornment
Processing Assistant IV (Former Employee) –  Greenville NCApril 8, 2014
My typical day at work would consist of filing medical records, signature cards, assisting with breastfeeding department. I learned so much working with PCHD, how to be proactive and productive, finishing work assignments for the day in a timely manner.
Pros
Great parking, recongizing hard work
Cons
not being able to work full time
Temp Agency
Area Technician (Contracted Temp) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, nCJuly 30, 2013
Nease Personnel is an o.k. agency. I applied for several positions being that I have a degree and they put me in a position that I didn't even apply for (housekeeping). I asked for a different position and I was told that "that company probably won't be interested in talking with you". I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Getting paid every Friday
Cons
Making minimum wage
fun and fast paced
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 9, 2012
cleaned buildings,cars,kitchen,office,windows,order supplies,inventory,sweep,mop,buff floors
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
short breaks