Nectar Bath Treats Employee Reviews

See reviews about
2.2Job Security & Advancement
pay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLDecember 10, 2018
what they put on the ad is fake they do not pay that much unless your store hits there goal and this location has very low traffic. the team is friendly and out going . store manager is very on point with all she dose they took her for granted and she left. pay was the number 1 reason but Ceo and upper management spoke bad about her team and her. DON'T WORK HERE THEY WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU DON'T MAKE THEM MONEY.
THEY LOST 7 STORE MANAGERS IN 1 WEEK THAT SAYS IT ALL.
Pros
amazing team
Cons
stress of loosing your job, pay is horrible
The most creative people I have met
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89118September 26, 2018
I loved the concept of Nectar! There was definite potential at the place; however, due to the poor management of the “higher-ups”, I don’t know if that potential will ever be reached.
There was just too much drama in the business, which isn’t a good look for a company. I have had better friends at high school manage people than some of these managers.
Their “core values” don’t align with their actions. Their products don’t contain the best ingredients, some are harmful to the body. They throw product away if it isn’t perfect, which is a waste to the environment and ecosystem. They claim that this is a “people company”, yet there’s no unity in this company.
There has always been talk to improve but no action taken. I couldn’t tell if it was due to being busy with so many other problems or just lack of desire. Whatever the case may be, impeccability didn’t show as much.
Those in the stores acted like it was a cut-throat business trying to steal sales. And the managers encourage that!
The owners are okay. One doesn’t like conflict, so they leave the conflict to be dealt with another owner who isn’t fit for solving any problems.
I am wishing the best of luck for this company, but wouldn’t be surprised if it goes out of business in the next coming years.
Pros
Creative individuals, company parties, snacks
Cons
Sexist owners, cliques, drama, heavy loadwork
nectar
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89118March 27, 2018
nectar bath treats is a place you can create amazing friends. Its a fun high energy environment. if you have no sales experience they will teach you how to progress on that. The company has great holiday parties and they are very giving on snacks and products. My only concern is they go through HRs like you change your clothes. The company is very unorganized and don't inform you well of any changes that may concern you or the company. The management is never straight forward and sugar coats everything. Sometimes they linger in stores micromanaging. When you call in sick or leave early they cut back your hours or days as a punishment. They say they will give you more days or hours based on your performance and effort and not based on your sales but that isnt true. its all about sales. they have a lot of store meetings on fridays that you have to be at by 8am. you only get 24 hour sick day and no PTOs unless you are management. The company tries to be as cheap as possible.
Pros
free snacks, company parties, free product, friendships.
Cons
short breaks, no PTO, early meetings, managment.
excellent
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2018
The job is great! you must preform the needs in order to keep hours. Ive learned management skills and customer service skills. I don't feel like I'm going to work everyday but more going to have fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nectar Bath Treats. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about