Need It Now Delivers Employee Reviews

This place is very busy not for people that are not active.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WISeptember 4, 2019
On a daily you receive anywhere from 184 to 274 packages to delivery. They give you a good 11 hour shift and it goes by very fast but you need to make sure that your home life will allow you to work these log hours. you make very good money just be prepared to delivery in all weather conditions.
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 23, 2019
I love the clients. I love that I was helping individuals, I was always busy so time flew by pretty quickly. I definitely love helping others that was the upside to the job.
Good if you're willing to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILJuly 1, 2019
Good pay if you are willing to show up. For the most part its easy. Can't stand the some of the wimps I work with. Manager is very good. If you don't want to work don't put in for the job.
Run!!! I think I’m about to quit I can’t believe what I just witness
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIMay 30, 2019
I’m thinking about quitting. I just witness something real bad here against another employee and nothing is being done about it. I work for the Sussex area and it sucks. Dirty vehicles,Drama, Lies, Poor treatment.
Pros
Drama, Lies, Bad treatment of the employees
Cons
None run as fast as you can
Easy going relaxing
Driver (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILMay 24, 2019
Go at your own pace time to yourself listen to podcast you can take a break if you want ... 3days off standard pretty easy job ... winter sounds bad tho
Pros
Work at own pace
Cons
Sometime you get a huge route
Horrible place to work
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILMarch 18, 2019
On my second day, I was getting screamed at because I did not know how to do something. My driver told me that he would not pull over for me to use the bathroom so he told me to bring a bottle to go to the bathroom in or just go in the back of the truck behind the wheels. Amazon micromanaged every minute of our day and when we made it back to base, we were drilled with questions as to why we were stopped for 1 minute and 27 seconds at a location when we were in the process of getting "rescued". They expect you to be able to carry 250+ pound packages (treadmills, ping pong tables, etc.) up or down stairs BY YOURSELF. My driver blatantly ran through a red light and almost caused a major crash.
Pros
Driving
Cons
Unsafe job, no breaks, micromanagement
Run! Avoid!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIMarch 12, 2019
Joke of a "job." Lies from start to finish. Training is non existing. You get 200 deliveries as training routes. Never are able to take breaks. Not worth it! Don't do it to yourself
Pros
Cons
Lies, impossible goals, ghetto
over worked
driver (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILJanuary 16, 2019
a typical day of delivering 200-240 packages little to no break walking up and down drive ways outside in the rain snow heat all day going to work all sore and beat up driving in a white van or uhaul all day
Pros
work 4 days a week
Cons
very physical job tiring hard to take breaks and lunch break work for long hours
I hate working here
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIOctober 3, 2018
Awful management and dispatchers, most of the coworkers are great people. You will be driving for Amazon which you would think is a great place to work...but it isn't. you start at 125$ per route but you have anywhere between 140-200+ stops per route. The only way to make any money is if you do 2 routes a day and it is impossible.
Cons
Long days for no pay
Long days and low pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 22, 2018
Management is poor. And that goes up the chain. They don't value employees. Very unprofessional culture. Stay away from the Rockville station. The supervisor is emotional and very unprofessional.
Pros
Not many
Cons
No time for lunch, they lie about the pay scale.
Quick-paced yet unprofessional company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Moonachie, NJJune 18, 2018
The job itself was fun, but management is what made me leave. They pressured us to finish fast so they could leave early, and it was impossible to do that unless you cut corners such as leaving packages on sidewalks or driveways. I wasn’t about to kill myself physically or be unprofessional so I left.
Pros
Anti-social, quick-pace job
Cons
Don’t deal with elizabeth station
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 8, 2018
They over work the good drivers. Your package count can be near 400 & they’ll show no consideration & ask you to do more, basically taking advantage. The work doesn’t match the pay rate. The dispatchers are always late, drunk & high!!! The management is a bunch of liars, they feed you a bunch of lies.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Whole job is a CON !!!
Stay away from the Milwaukee and Kenosha area
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 28, 2018
They will over work you. The give you what they call zones. All the packages are from Amazon You may have 15 through 20 zones and each one will have 23 to 29 packets to deliver. If you take a lunch you will run behind. They will pay by the day and tell you if you complete your route before 10 hours you can leave but will have you help somebody else. Thats you hustling running all day. It was a waste of my time and im sure for you as well. So my advise to you is look somewhere else unless you like negative treatment.
Pros
No supervision over you
Cons
Under paid
Very busy fast paced company.
Customer Service Scheduler/Route Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJMarch 3, 2018
Check voicemails, call customers back, schedule or re-schedule. Confirm order delivered or received. Put together routes for the drivers, create excel sheet with stops for each truck for the days route.
Workplace is good great energy from everyone
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 31, 2018
Management is great hours of working are just too long and it’s too many packages a day which makes you day of working long other than that the job not bad at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Need It Now Delivers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2