Neel Veterinary Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great facility with not so great people running it
Veterinary Assistant/ Shift lead (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 20, 2018
Neel veterinary hospital can be an amazing place. Once they decide to stop treating people like dollar signs. They do have some quality doctors but some less than desirable nursing staff as well as management.
Friendly and welcoming to new comers
Licensed Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 13, 2018
I was so excited to work at Neel Vet Hospital, everyone was so friendly and helpful. There is a lot of room to grow at Neel vet and many different departments to work in from ICU, Surgery, Exotics, Dentistry etc.I always felt like my voice was hears and that I was respected even though I was new.
I was very said to leave due to Family issues. I know I will never find a clinic quite like this one.
Pros
in hours CE, Great Benifits, career advancement opportunities
Cons
short breaks
Amazing Carreer
Veterinary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 3, 2018
This place is an amazing career opportunity ,but is not for the novice.It is a great idea to have general knowledge of small animals /exotics.The owner ,and management are knowledgeable and helpful and attentive. The opportunities are endless.This is a very fast paced environment and many different shift options.The pay is good .
N/a
Assistant Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 7, 2017
This is a great place to work especially if you are a animal lover and advancement is on the table at anytime. Everyone works as a team and you will love your experience working there.
Poor Work Enviorment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 17, 2017
you never feel like you are worth anything. You work 12 hour shift with no break. They will work you to the bones and not even a thank you. Management team doesn't value you.
Cool Job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 24, 2015
I worked overnight so business was slow, but it was a great workplace. Everyday was a new challenge!
Pros
Long lunches
Best Veterinary Hospital
Veterinary Assistant/Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 1, 2013
I have learned a lot working at neel, they give you the best opportunities to grow, great work hours, and management is very flexible when it comes to scheduling. Im glad to be apart of the Neel Vet Team.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No vision care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neel Veterinary Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Neel Veterinary Hospital Reviews by Location