NEFCO Employee Reviews

Terrible Upper Management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 21, 2019
I worked at nefco for 1 1/2 Years, Management & HR were terrible NUFF SAID! Good luck working at a place that lacks leadership & doesn't value great workers SMH...
Pros
Cons
The way your used
Poor Place to Work
PLANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  West PalmBeach, FLNovember 11, 2018
This was a poor place to work. There was consistent micro management and more times than not corporate visited the facility just to get a break from the cold weather up north. There was no support for the people running the plant.
Pros
I got paid regularily
Cons
Only got 2 holidays.
poor place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDDecember 27, 2017
With incompetent managers constantly being shuffled in and quickly out and low compensation it was really poor job. The hardest part of the job would be how they kept eliminating crew members then complain that things were taking too long. Management also could not decide which business models to follow so protocols and plans would change by the week.
Pros
401k was decent
Cons
poor management, disorganized company
It was a good job.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  12332 Conway Rd. Beltsville mdSeptember 10, 2017
The contract ran out so we had to be laid off...it wasn't enough work for most of the guys...we were laid off , and if the work picked up we going to be coming back to work for nefco... we were never called back.
Pros
It was a nice atmosphere....and the people were very nice
Cons
It wasn't no cons the job was nice
Easy and Hard work
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 23, 2017
a typical day here depends on your shift, first and second shift usually pick and pack orders occasionally helping customers, then you have the drivers and third shift who load the trucks for the drivers. that includes sorting, making pallets, heavy lifting of boxes and strut
Pros
convientent location
Cons
healthcare and benefits
good people good hours good times
Lead Welder (Former Employee) –  Ohatchee, ALAugust 5, 2016
days started around 7:00am ended around 5:00 pm. you worked every minute but it was good work.You got an hour for lunch so you could fish a little because the river was right across the road.
Warehouse Associate/Driver
Clerk/ Driver (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAJanuary 14, 2014
I would go in and start picking orders for the next days deliveries.Using people's order slips,you went to were an item was and would determine which truck(area)the material would go on.Then,you would put everything on the trucks once everything was pulled.I was in charge of mailing out smaller items through the mail,dhl,or federal express.I would then clean up the warehouse and then set the alarm .
Pros
It was close to my house.
Cons
Needed more money to support my family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NEFCO. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6