Neighbors Emergency Center Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work, and great management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pearland, TXOctober 16, 2018
I enjoy working at Neighbors, and would love to continue to work part-time. I just wish that they had a full-time position for me. I am looking forward to learning more, and sharpening my medical intake skills.
Pros
Great management
Cons
not enough hours nor benefits
NEIGHBORS is a great place to work with a pleasant atmosphere
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2018
Neighbors is a great place to work and i would recommend it. Employer makes going to work for them very pleasant. Neighbors offers a free gym for employees.
Worst experience
LEAD ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  HoustonAugust 28, 2018
I had been working in medical administrative field for a very long time. The experience I had with Neighbors made me leave that medical administrative work in the past. The management were cut throat if they didn’t like you you were fired without reason. The doctors were rude and treated staff horribly.
Pros
Pay
Wonderful Company
Director of Laboratory Services (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2018
Neighbors is such an amazing company to work for. They care about their employees and have always tried to do what's best for the family. They always put the patient first.
Great Place to work!! Great staff members!!
RN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2018
I have been with this company for many years. We have had ups and we have had downs, but one thing stays constant...The employees that I work with are the absolute best!! They make every day great working with Neighbors!!
Nice place to work at.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 23, 2018
Neighbors is a good place to work at. Great environment with a supportive system. The company is always looking out for its employees and seeking ways to improve anything for our patients,
Nice place to work
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2018
Nice place to work I enjoy the experience. I would recommend this company to anyone working in healthcare. They take care of workers and patients. I’m happy for the opportunity.
typical
Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 8, 2018
Typical of physician-owned industry, no real complaints, no real issues. Not the worst or best place to work. learned some new skills, and quality measures.
Work is Great, Management not Good
Payment Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2018
The new manager shows favoritism towards certain employees, also backstabber, messy. The company itself is great to work, they offer free medical at there facilities. The company always had. Incentives they offer.
Cons
Management not Good
good place for extra cash
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 27, 2018
Sonographer's are used only as on-call basis, pay is good. environment is great, everyone is happy stress free. Doctors are nice and are appreciative of your services.
Pros
Staff, management, pay
Cons
No Cons
Started Great
Facility Director - ER (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 17, 2018
Originally it was a great place to work, but the company has gone down hill. They stopped focusing on the employee, because of irresponsible decisions from the top.
Family type atmosphere
PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77042March 15, 2018
Used to be extremely busy but now the corporate staff is skeleton crew so we all pitch in to get things done. Lots of friendly people work here and love what they do.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 11, 2018
Great place to work. Amazing company that cares about its employees. They feed you lunch for day shift and dinner for night shift. I got a raise after less than a year working there. I was paid double for holidays.
company is overall very receptive to employee employee need
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 2, 2018
taking care of patients with various illness in a very timely manner, waiting time is less than 5 minutes. teamwork among staff is very collaborative and easy going. most patients are taken care off and discharge within 1 hour.
Full Time RN, Freestanding ED (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 17, 2018
Great people. Great environment. Perfect place to work if you're in school. You can enjoy your patients again and feel like you actually care for people without being rushed.
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 27, 2018
Nice atmosphere with friendly staff and management. The team works well together. There really isn't a "hard" part of this position. The most enjoyable part is having happy patients that appreciate our service.
going downhill
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 2, 2017
The centers are great the staff physicians and culture in each center. The corporate offices have made bad decisions and the CEO has probably cost this company and its great employees their livelihood.
Its a shame because these people in the trenches believe and supported this company but now lack face in its leaders
great place to work and grow with
Administrative Assistant;Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 20, 2017
great place to work and grow with. really great company to engage with the community and do service work. would recommend company to prospective employees.
Going under
Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2017
Closing centers every time we turn around. The Neighbors Culture isn't what it used to be. People are scared for their jobs. Owners/upper management are not keeping employees informed.
Great place
CT tech (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXNovember 8, 2017
Fast paced and great place to work. Everyone here works as a team to accomplish excellent patient care. Responsible for x-rays, cat scans, labs, and documenting everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neighbors Emergency Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight