Nekter Juice Bar
71Above average

Nekter Juice Bar Employee Reviews

United States172 reviews
This is a really good job for college students because of its flexibility and it’s an easy job. Meeting the regulars also makes this job interesting. The only downside is that the work can get repetitive and boring.
This job is okay but I was told a lot of false information in the interview and found out that it was untrue when I began to work. I was promised a raise every 30 days just to find out that it was untrue. Also, it took another coworker saying how much they are getting paid in order for the entire staff to realize that they were being underpaid. Management can be very sneaky and you always have to double-check your pay because it might not be at the rate that you were hired on at. It's very hard to move up even though there is no true difference between a team member and a shift lead. Everything was mostly about favoritism and politics and we weren't getting paid enough for those things to come into play at a JUICE BAR...Anyways, do yourself a favor and get a job that actually pays for the work that you do. Don't work here if you have real bills to pay either.
I learned how to make all the recipes and became very familiar interacting with customers in person and over the phone. The work space was very friendly and I enjoyed coming into work every day.
No one enjoyed working at the Nekter in Porter Ranch, CA. Everyone that started when the shop opened was giving a starting pay of $15 and shift leads $15.50. However those they hired after opening were given a pay of $12.75. This was later rises to $14.75 because employees disputed the issue with corporate. They refused to pay they the same amount as everyone else even though we all worked at the same shop for the same company.
People are all great and everyone is willing to learn and work hard especially during these hard times. Managers are very understanding and hours are flexible.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
It was a good place to work, I learned a lot and had a good time doing it. It was a comfortable atmosphere with a cool filter surrounding it. You can tell there's a reason it's so popular.
It was fun working at nekter juice bar. My manager was really flexible since i was in college. The hours were good and the pay was too. They would give you a raise based on how you did your work excellent or not.
it is a very fun environment to work in. It is very fast-paced and you have to be quick on your feet and memorize recipes. It is a lot of standing. CLeaning facility while no customers are there.
Overall a great experience to work here. Management is strict but fair and is always very willing to work with your schedule. The fast-paced workspace make the time go by quickly.
I worked for nekter for a little over 3 years and I had a lot of fun making drinks but WOW did I hate corporate. All they know is yoga, ginger shots, and lies. Half of them cant even comprehend the difficulty of working 3 people behind a counter on a weekend. Sometimes stores dont have managers and they depend on you as a shift lead to do all the managerial work and not get paid the proper amount for it.This happened at many of my locations and it sucked. The work is easy but dang they depend on you to do EVERYTHING and expect you to be okay with getting underpaid for it. NAH
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nekter Juice Bar?
Enjoy working every day people in work with are fun. The regulars we have always stop in to say hi. Management is fair and helps us out whenever we need it.
At Nekter Juice Bar work was simple, fun and promoted a healthy life. It was perfect for me since all of those aspects were important to me. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. Work days were for the most part a breeze that I very much enjoyed.
Very easy place to work. Everyday is a good positive work environment. People are very friendly and helpful. Since day one you feel welcome and wanted. Management willing to work with you and your schedule.
A typical day at work was to make sure that there was enough produce to make make smoothies and juices. At Nekter I learned to follow all health, sanitation and safety guidelines for all products. Management at Nekter was well. Our manager ensured that our hours did not interfere with our class schedule. The workplace culture was enjoyable. Everyone got along and worked as a team to get things done efficient. The hardest part of the job was making sure that no one stole snack and juice items. The most important part of the job was that everyone got along which made going to work fun.
The pay is not worth the amount of drama and rude customers. This is not a good place to work unless you are thin and white. You will get outcasted. This place is very cliquish and negative. Workers are not punished for being lazy and unresponsive.
I was hired for part time but I was getting one day maybe two 3-4hr shift per week.. the first month of working there I quickly realized that there was too many employees and the business was not making money. Don't even know why they hired more people and there was no training of any kind it was just you work on this day let's get started and you weren't really there enough to memorize the recipes
Boss was understanding, but I definitely do not want to work here again. Co workers were not social with each other, and many of them did not want to be there.
Loved working there and building a work family. I got promoted quickly and moved up very quickly, I enjoyed having to train people and learn things from my employees each and every day.
The manager at Nekter Pasadena is very passive aggressive. Likes asserting her position over you. Main reason why I quit. Everything else was great. Would work there again if she wasn't there.
I enjoy working here, the atmosphere and culture is fun and engaging. While I think workers should receive higher pay, there are plenty of advancement opportunities and this company rewards its hard workers.
Fun & Exciting Place. Good Vibes And Great Employees & Customers.
Great If Your Vegan. Healthy And Nutritious. Great Place To Learn About Healthy Living. Nekter Is A Fun Atmosphere.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nekter Juice Bar. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9