Nekter Juice Bar Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Shift Lead and Juicer (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CASeptember 20, 2018
Flexible hours and a fun but focused working environment. I was happy to be a part of a team that really focused on and represented the importance of health in daily life.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no breaks
Productive and fun work environment
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 17, 2018
Nekter Juice Bar was just a part time job to me but I was happy to go to work everyday because of the people I worked with. I had an amazing manager that was willing to work with my schedule as I was a full time student and worked a part time internship. I have no complaints about the job.
Pros
Yearly raises and free lunch
Cons
N/a
The Jax beach location
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2018
It’s a revolving door and no one stays due to the owner. It’s has gotten to the point that he is offering $14-15 an hour to try to keep his employees but people are still quiting even with the new pay offer.
Pros
Free menu item?
Cons
Everything else
Team nekter!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 9, 2018
Very fun culture to work in. The nekter team is hard working, easy going and supporting. The overall brand and values really matter to everyone who works there and it was a great time had.
Bad Experience
Juicer/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hermosa Beach, CAJuly 23, 2018
Our manager was never in store, and when he was in store, he would go missing for hours at a time. Our assistant manager took the position and the power went to his head. When our assistant manager first got promoted, six people immediately quit because of how disappointing the decision was.
Fun company to work at for the short term
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 19, 2018
While the company produces great products for its customers, the company lacks good management in its stores. There is never a clear mission from a manager and the goals they want to achieve. Working there was fun but would not see me there for more than 2 years. Great job for students and young people looking to earn money on the side while in school or trying to advance their careers.
Healthy environment
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Ladera Ranch, CAJune 19, 2018
Being around healthy individuals it makes you want to live a healthy life style. Management is not always the best, but I love the regular customers. Good starter job and teaches you good customer service skills
Pros
free nekter
Cons
management
Worked here management sucked they did not pay me or 13 other employees our $250 sign on bonus
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 6, 2018
Don’t go looking for a job over at west Plano offf the dallas tollway worst place to work if you want them to steal your money and tips and threatening you by them accusing you of stealing management sucks all I can say stay far away from this place also CEO of the company no help
Pros
Discount drinks and hours
Cons
Management pay everything else
Fun workplace
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJune 6, 2018
Working here was cool, it was a pretty relaxed work environment, fun employees, and some pretty nice regulars came in too. The store I worked for had 4 managers by the time I was done working there so things were a little unorganized at times. The company is really corporate, but I never saw the actual owners come by.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Very Routine Job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 6, 2018
Poor management. Manager would lets certain people get away with things because he did not know how to balance personals life with work life. Poor hours as well.
Pros
Discount Smoothie
Cons
Wanted to eat clock out
its an Ok job
Juicer/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mill Valley, CAJune 5, 2018
The pay is bad and its an OK place to work. Its slow most the time but when its packed its hard because you have to to do everything practically with only 2 blenders and one juicer.
Fun and chill atmosphere
Juicer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2018
Even though the physical work requires a hustle, Nekter Juice bar has a great environment for young people, especially college students. Its good pay and you get free meals.
Good workplace for students
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CAMay 29, 2018
flexible with school, easy job. good hours for students but if there are too many employees you receive very little hours. Works with personal issues well
it’s a fun job, especially if you have fun employees
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMay 26, 2018
it’s the same thing everyday, lots of making people juices smoothies and bowls, having to deal with annoying customers, having to deal with working with immature high schoolers.
Pros
free food, some fun everyday customers, good tips someimes
Cons
rarely breaks, deieveries, horrible customers
A great place if your looking for a healthy lifestyle
Juicer (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAMay 25, 2018
a place where you can work and feel safe that your not going to be harassed or worry about unfair treatment. great place to learn to the trade of working in fast food. don't have to work with hot food.
Easy Job
Juicer (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMay 12, 2018
This job is super easy and there was hardly ever a time when I felt like I was overwhelmed at work. There is a lot of down time because its not too busy.
Fun work place based on professionalism
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAMay 5, 2018
Highly depends on management team for the work environment to be fun and professional. Went though 4 different managers less than a year. Had up and downs with the manager's ability to control the employees and execute proper work procedures.
Nekter
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAMay 2, 2018
This place has been my favorite job so far. Very collaborative and you work with some really nice people. Management is great and the work is easy if you're focused and pay attention to details!
Fun and quick paced
Juicer (Former Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAApril 25, 2018
This is a very fun place to work. A typical day we would make the different foods for the customers. For me this was a great first job experience. It was fun and quick paced.
An amazing first job
Juicer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 11, 2018
I just wrote my two weeks notice and I am sad about leaving. It is an amazing place to work with an amazing team of employees and an understanding manager who did his best to fit my school schedule to the work schedule. I never missed a class and he was understanding about random things that prevented me from coming in such as a broken car. If you are looking for a fun first work experience than this is for you.
Pros
Free drinks and good tips
Cons
Hardly any advancement opportunities