Nelbud Services Group Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Tech (Former Employee) –  New EnglandSeptember 23, 2018
Management at time shows not knowing how to run the shop or anything for that matter, only one manager for two shops that cover 5 states and only a handful of techs, not good! If you want the company to get better reviews from customers.overworked and overloaded work for technicians most of techs are tired but will not leave due to being proud of our work ethic, pay can be better specially for lead techs $$$& not there for all they do comisión base pay sucks, at times regular techs make more than a lead tech due to commission rate. GreAt work family but bad or poorly management, fix that problem and you will see the change.
Pros
Good coworkers, challenging work
Cons
Pay, management, equipment, most important. Communication
Don’t work here in CT
Tech 3 (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 25, 2018
The ct branch is terrible. I work
For companies doing the same
Thing and this one is the worse
Worked here a while back and things were great until they brought a different manager in that doesn’t
Know anything Big mistaken
Cons
Energetic agile company with employee first culture
HR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 9, 2018
Nelbud has a wonderful culture with strong leadership. They are a second chance employer and provide opportunities to anyone who wants to work hard. They are technology forward, employee-first culture and are poised for growth.
Pros
paid volunteer time off, PTO is earned quickly, educational assistance
Fast paced multi customer and service work.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor City, NJApril 16, 2018
A typical day at work would consist of scheduling work loads for multiple departments and customer needs. These included emergency response needs as well as regularly scheduled intervals.

I learned how to manage both up and down. Meaning I was in between upper management our employees and customers. It is a daily but rewarding challenge balancing those things.

Our workplace culture was to serve our customers to the highest degree possible by working across all divisions of the company.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes choosing the highest priority customer at times. This was due to staffing and ongoing emergency response issues through our vast customer network.

The most enjoyable part of the work was being challenged by the above statement. The challenges were their own rewards at times.
Pros
Exciting and fast paced
Cons
Personal life and family time was often compromised.
Everything there saying in there add is lies
Kec tech (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2018
Over worked and under paid and unprofessional wasted 2 years working there i wouldn’t recommend this job to a bum on the street plus all there equipment is junk
Great Culture and Growth Potential
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2018
The company is growing and always trying to improve. They hold themselves and others accountable. They expect great things from everyone who works for Nelbud. Communication and Execution are a TOP priority.
Pros
People, Benefits, Growth
Cons
longer hours
Great Company to Work For
Sales (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 9, 2018
It is hard work, but management is great and it is rewarding. I Love the people I work with and If I ever have any questions my manager or co-workers are only one call away.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Hours
unorganized
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJanuary 15, 2017
This company is very unorganized. The management sucks. They want to work you like a slave and give you no days off. Company does not issue to proper equipment needed to complete the jobs successfully, and to make sure there employees are safe. Work schedule normally consists of 6 day work week. No set time as to when you will get off. If you don't like working outside, or in tight spaces this is not the job for you. Salary did increase recently that was a plus. Good company just ran by the wrong people.
Pros
ok pay
Cons
crazy work schedule
good
Area operations manager (MD, DC, VA) (Current Employee) –  Elkridge MDJuly 9, 2014
good company to work for Co workers are great to work with . Hardest part is the hours and little family time
Loved Working here
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor City, NJJune 6, 2014
You get very very dirty working here but its worth it. fun and exciting job plenty opportunities for advancements .

Want to know more about Nelbud Services Group?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nelbud Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.