Neovia Logistics Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
ok place to work for short period of time
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2018
It was a pretty good job. I liked it for awhile. Just got tired of pushing/pulling a pallet of trash and cardboard. I had some "downtime" almost every day, which was good.
Pros
clean and easy to work at
Cons
short lunch and no room to advance
Overworked and Underpaid
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJuly 26, 2018
Pay could be a lot better for the amount of different work that you have to do. Tons and tons of overtime mandatory work up to 8 hrs on Saturday's. Very poor management. Leads are very overbearing, micromanaging, even to the point of bullying employees. Employees seem to not be a priority to management team. Lots of favoritism, select few don't have to do mandatory overtime. No appreciation for a job well done.
Pros
Luncheons occasionally
Cons
Favoritism
job
Inbound Associate (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 19, 2018
Unload semi. Put purchase order into computer to receive in merchandise. Break down boxes put tags with proper material. Package parts that need packaged. Put merchandise in location designated in the plant. Pick parts and pack and send them out to customers per their requests.
Pros
straight 8
Cons
high turn over
Poor communication
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJuly 15, 2018
People are nice, a lot of opportunities to move up, communication lacks. Pay rate is a little low. can't keep good employees, falling behind, a lot of overtime
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 11, 2018
Neovia was a fun experience I learned alot there working for them and that is where I learned how to drive the forklift and I met some cool people there
Very productive work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  North Aurora, ILJuly 10, 2018
Really good company to work for very comfortable and clean work environment team work was a plus training was awesome they make sure to teach you the right work ethics
Nice environment, friendly coworkers
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2018
I love working here. Everyone is fun to be around and very friendly. The work is not too difficult but steady, and it helps the time go by faster. I’ve been there for a long time and look forward to spending more time there.
Understanding people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 29, 2018
They were the most relaxed and understanding people I’ve ever worked with, I’d definitely go back if it wasn’t for my change of location. I liked it..
Great Team
Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 26, 2018
Neovia has gone through many changes in previous years since divesting from Caterpillar, but has finally found the right leadership team. I believe this company will continue to strengthen and become better over time.
Was laid off
Administrative Assistant/Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 15, 2018
I was laid off so I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Work my tail off for almost 6 years for nothing. I need a full time carrier and opportunity.
Productive very high job to be in
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 5, 2018
typical day, startup get the quote of the day, train any other employees as necessary, id say the hardest part of the job would be to scrap all the scraps and the most enjoyable part of the job was utilizing the rf devices and the forklifts.
Pros
excellent work environment
Top hr team
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 1, 2018
The HR Team are all stars. The help HR has made for a great experience to join their Team modeling all that I have met thus far.
The culture based off my current knowing goes down the line in the area applied.
Needs better management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAMay 24, 2018
Work is simple with correct training. The best thing about this place is some of the coworkers and the day shift hours. Management needs to resolve issues instead of ignoring them. The hardest part is being a temp for years and not getting hired when you've proven yourself to be a hard worker, while others that hardly make an effort and have less time get hired. It's not what you do but who you know in this place.
Pros
Great early hour shift
Cons
No appreciation for a job well done and there is a lot of favoritism.
Best place to work if looking for career in logistics
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Minooka, ILMay 21, 2018
The opportunities are limited but the are opportunities for those who seek a career in logistics. The day consists or processing orders and shipping them to multiple customers. The days are easy as long as everyone shows up for work and does their part. Some days may be longer than others but its never unbearable. Overtime is always there is you want it and the days fly by.
Pros
optional overtime
Cons
small room for growth
Excellent
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 12, 2018
I enjoyed what I did it was a great place to work. I felt like part of the family. They paid for some of the steel toed shoes as long as they wasn't horribly expensive.
Pros
Friendly, help when needed
Cons
Not allowed to wear my wedding ring while working.
Not a career move
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 11, 2018
Company appears to want to keep a high turn over and remove any long term employees, by capping salaries at a low level, reducing 401K matching. Positions are pre-determined, management does not own up to mistake. Good place to get experience in logistics and transportation, but not a career company.
Pros
Insurance and closed for major holidays
Cons
Reaction management style, low pay, lots of hours, many are needless
Overall good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 8, 2018
Overall good place to work, however all the good Managers left, the Managers that remain are power tripping individuals who treat everyone differently, there is no consistency if you don't suck up to them, you receive the best treatment. Too much favoritism.
constently under new managment
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 4, 2018
Days are boring, no excitement,no growth opportunity, union operations. Little to no training to advance in organization.Managment in none engaging with it's employees.
Pros
Cons
No growth
extremely strict place
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 1, 2018
When I worked for this place it was Caterpillar back then. It was a fun place depending the department any one worked for. We had meetings everyday concerning saftey. They were extremely strict on tardiness or absence that people were constantly fired. Only a handful were allowed on the equipment, their database was an old complicated version.
current employer
Coordinator /Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elwood, ILApril 26, 2018
This company gives you space to grow. Upper management are great. Usually after working over 6 months in this company I've expand some much. The best part is that you get to learn different positions in which in the future is a win for you to move up in the company.
Pros
peak season
Cons
Low volume during 3-4 months

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neovia Logistics Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.5InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

1.0Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight