Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Caring and Compassionate Work Environment
CMA (AAMA) (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 12, 2018
Nephrology is a fast paced challenging field, the on the job training and close work with physicians make this a place where learning never slows down. My coworkers are wonderful and make each day more interesting, I look forward to seeing them every morning. The hours are reasonable with a standard 40 hour work week. Management is understanding of "family emergencies" and does their very best to accommodate. I would definitely recommend this as a good caring place to work.
Great place to work and grow
CMA (AAMA) (Current Employee) –  7836 west jefferson blvd fort wayne inFebruary 12, 2018
I have been working with Nephrology in Fort Wayne as a Medical Assistant for 15 years now and see myself staying until retirement. I love working with our providers, staff, and patients every day. We always try to have fun while working hard to take care of our critically ill patients needs. I am always learning something new and if you like a good challenge it is an awesome place to work and grow. Benefits are amazing 401, health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and great PTO plans. Providers are caring and helpful. You really are able to get to know your patients and help them on a level you cant in other specialties.
Pros
benefit plans, providers are caring and helpful, Pto, competitive pay
Worst Job Experience
Medical Receptionist/Floater (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJanuary 29, 2018
The manager is rude and disrespectful. She is untrustworthy and unethical. She has changed pay stubs. She talks down to employees and it makes it a very uncomfortable work environment.
it was a joke
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 2, 2015
they hired me as a temp and wouldn't give me a password for the computer a so i could do lab entry's and when they did it was 10:00 am in the morning and they sent me home at 11:30 in the morning, i feel like they didn't give a chance to do my job.
Pros
had lunch every day
Cons
the staff wasn't very nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana. Our community is ready to answer.

Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana Reviews by Job Title