NEPHROLOGY ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Change in Management
Director of Backend Operations (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2018
Due to recent changes in management, the company has changed for the worse. Very unstable environment

Working with the patients and nurses was a joy until a change in management.
Pros
Great doctors
Cons
Poor Management
would not work apply again
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 11, 2018
I felt management did not take care of their independent workers or stand behind their employees. The health benefits and 401k matching at the time completely made it worth staying for a while.
Pros
rep lunches
Cons
management
next level
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 7, 2018
The overall experience with this company was a learning experience for me. I was just out of school and was put with the highest volume physician at the time I was not experienced enough to handle the demands I was entrusted with.

I have nothing bad to say about this organization.
Pros
relaxed and friendly
Cons
favoritism
Terrible place. Cut throat. Unappreciative of anything. Money grubbing
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 15, 2018
Do NOT work here. This is not a place that promotes or supports employees Or patient care. It is all about that money. Over worked and underpaid. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. And the irony is that they still can’t manage correctly!! Upper management is gleefully and willingly ignorant or just don’t care.
Pros
Cons
Money matters most, Employees don’t. Management is terrible and almost non existing!! No room for growth, promotion or raise.
Nationally Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 28, 2018
I loved it. The people there was amazing they are selfless, help out as much as possible the work area is new and beautiful. I would definitely refer to place to anyone.
good place and good co-workers
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 11, 2018
Was a good place to work and good co-workers. Didn't like long drive home that's why I left otherwise was a nice place to work. Everyone worked well together and helped each other out
Fantastic employees and providers but poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYFebruary 10, 2018
Nephrology Associates offered a fast paced work environment with a multitude of learning opportunities. Providers were very easy to work for and offered fantastic care to their patients.
Pros
Opportunity for learning, fast paced, wonderful employees and providers
Cons
No breaks, unprofessional manager on staff, stressful work environment
New management is excellent
Other (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 9, 2018
The physicians and other coworkers here are great to work with! We have new executive leadership as of late 2017. Many prior unfair practices have been changed. I have worked for many companies over the years, and I am quite impressed with the many positive changes I've been witnessing here. The executives and physicians here genuinely care about the well-being of everyone - their patients, and the staff. It is a pleasure to work here.
Pros
Friendly coworkers and physicians. Great benefits. Great management team (now)
Something New Yet Fast Paced
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Upland, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Nephrology Associates is a good starting ground, to get an idea what it is like to work with different doctor's and learning along the way about kidney's.
Pros
you work your full 8 hours
Cons
long drive
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 27, 2018
Have been employed for several years and have seen many changes. Recent management changes are driving a better culture. Opportunities for advancement, hard work rewarded.
Pros
Growth potential, benefits, management
Horrible place to work.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2018
I worked at nephrology associates for a little under a year. They fire people who don’t deserve it and keep the one that need to go. The work loads are unfair and the employees tell on you for everything. Management took sides and did not keep thing anonymous. It’s not all bad, some people were nice. If you like to be competitive and be everyone’s back up, it’s the job for you. HR was good and will listen but hardly anything was done about serious situations.
Pros
Free lunch from drug reps, flexible with schedule (sometimes)
Cons
Management, uneven work loads and used and abused.
Physicians office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 3, 2018
Cared for patients, take vitals, review medication, schedule appointment, MRI, CT scans, submit pre authorization to insurance company. Schedule next appointments.
Pros
Free water
Cons
No health insurnace
boring
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 12, 2017
slow paced, not challenging. Physicians very knowledgeable and typically fair and easy to work with.
Minimal patient contact, and work was easy. Somewhat depressing due to the fact that our primary goal was to keep patients off of dialysis, which was typically unsuccessful. Patients seldom if ever got well and once starting dialysis, had very low quality of life.
Pros
quiet and low stress for the most part
Cons
micro managed
Like the job
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 11, 2017
Getting insight on the immediate task for the of the day. The most enjoyable part , knowing that the people you helped were satisfied with the the care provided.
Pros
Good office morale.
Great place to work.
accounts receivable associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 9, 2017
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. Everyone was helpful and considerate of each other. The management was fair and caring. I enjoyed our interaction with the physicians.
Pros
Congenial office environment
Cons
there were no cons
Interesting place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2017
I was only there for 3 years but the people and Doctors were great for work with. Working in Medical Records kept me busy and it's something I love doing.
Pros
Staff and Doctors
Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 31, 2017
Poor management no pay increase office manager wasn't a fair person. I stayed cause I loved the patients & I love what I do. Overall it was a great learning experience.
Pros
Learning experience
Multiple Offices
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 29, 2017
I worked at three different office during the week. The office personnel were friendly and laid back. The doctor was laid back most of the time but could also be totally different some days. I didn't feel management was approachable.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
traveling every day
great place to work enjoy what I do
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 27, 2017
I come in around 730-8 am I check Drs PAQ inbox do refills answer phones take criticals enter labs vitals injection check in and out patients enter patients information also we do outside clincs travel
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Extremely volatile place to work
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Fair Lawn, NJJuly 15, 2017
Extremely poor office management; high turnover of employees, one person doing six jobs due to lack of personnel; antiquated equipment, no advancement opportunities, dealing with unreasonable management.
Pros
Able to travel to other offices
Cons
Hostile working environment, extremely poor management, no advancement opportunities