NerdWallet Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Lots of perks with high expectations
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 13, 2017
Found working in a startup environment here similar to what I had expected it to be: high expectations, many perks including free breakfast and lunch, and a strong focus on culture.
Great environment, limited products to sell
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 1, 2017
One of the best companies I have worked for. They take great care of their employees re: comp, benefits, culture. Sales is lacking career opportunities for growth, but a great place to learn the fundamentals and a rare chance to develop full cycle sales experience at an entry level. Would recommend to any person looking to take their sales skills from 0 to 1.
Pros
Free lunches, great benefits, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Lack of Career Growth (sales)
Really Great Place to Begin a Career in Fin Tech
Senior Consumer Credit Partnerships Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 24, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at NerdWallet and I certainly learned a lot but over time the culture began to change in a way that I did not enjoy. Also, there was not enough room for career growth beyond an individual contributor.
Pros
free lunch, work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NerdWallet. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

64out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at NerdWallet.

Powered by Comparably