Nerium International Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
This is my own multi level marketing business
Independent Brand Partner (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 9, 2018
This is a wonderful company to work for, but at this time, it is only supplemental income. This is my own personal business with a multi level marking company. I am seeking a full time sales opportunity.
Pay is good but bad management
Data Scientist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 3, 2018
I was alone in handling my work, i.e., no help from others.
At the time I was hired, we were still forming our team. They held team building parties after work.
Great Company
Regional Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 29, 2018
A great way to be apart of a company driven by its mission to help others, and make people better. Nerium is also the founder of Live Happy which is a positive media magazine with only articles devoted to positive gain.
Amazing leadership
Senior Sales Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2018
Learned so much about people, advanced my communication and people skills.
Very positive work environment.
Great training programs.
Helped to learn more about negotiate.
Pros
I created my own schedule, paid trips
Cons
Worked on commission basis
Product Integrity Representative (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 10, 2018
Assisted Customers with product questions, Adverse reactions and Quality issues, Processed Reaction and quality reports.

Have fun and help others have fun in the work place.

The hardest part of the job was having to deal with customers who were irate.

The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new information and helping customers with a winning situation.
Pros
Great Boss and Co workers, good benefits
Cons
Daily Commute
A very enriching experience
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 18, 2018
It was awesome working here.
A typical day is challenging.
Fast paced work environment
very open and encouraging work place culture
hardest part was knowing the business rules
Pros
open and inviting work culture
Cons
long drive
Fun Job, be your own boss
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2018
This was a sales type of job with a revolutionary product, how much you made depended entirely on your sales. selling the product wasn't difficult at all since it worked so fast.
Entrepreneurial venture
Sales Director for Skincare Line (Former Employee) –  Dalals, TexasMarch 21, 2018
Nerium is a skincare line which seeks out those who are interested in sales on an entrepreneurial level. It can be a very difficult business to be in as most people are being very cautious about their investments and spending on extravagances.
Cons
Sales can be lagging from month to month. Hard to get started.
Network Marketing
Brand Partner - Director (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 2, 2018
The training was excellent having never done a network marketing job. I didn't have the time to grow the business inorder to make enough money to live so had to seek other opportunities.
Great Company
BRAND PARTNER (Former Employee) –  Home Based Corp Office in TexasJanuary 22, 2018
I love Nerium International and all the great things the company does for humanity through science. I love the way the company treats its partners and the education is top notch as far as business and self development.
Pros
1st to use the advanced anti aging products before market
Cons
Most perks continue to go to upper management

Want to know more about Nerium International?

Ask a question
If you plan on working at corporate, don’t bother.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2018
Management and culture is at a all time low. CEO has no idea what’s going on in the office. They are plagued by multiple lawsuits. Should be shutting down soon.
Great Global Business Opportunity
Independent Brand Partner (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLDecember 18, 2017
Work at home opportunity providing time freedom for the person who is truly motivated to build a business. Great opportunity as a part-time income that can become a full-time income with residual leveraged income that can be passed on to your children and ease retirement wows. Nerium International is a growing global business that hasn't yet tapped into it's market globally so now is the perfect time for anyone to take advantage of this opportunity that allows you to work form anywhere with company training, a great culture and system that anyone can follow if eager to grow a business. The most difficult part of the job is leaning to manage your time when at home since it is easy to get distracted by home tasks or family needs. Learn to set your work schedule like any other career and success will be felt.
Pros
Time Freedom and tax deductions
Cons
Your the boss so your benefits are your responsibility
Best Parntnership EVER
Independent Senior Brand Partner (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NJDecember 11, 2017
- mentor teammates and follow up with existing and potential customers

- I've learned time management, how to be a leader, how to build and manage a business

- workplace culture is the happiest experience ever. Everyone is Happy.

- hardest part of the job is following up with potential customers...but it's really simple.

- most enjoyable is traveling on incentive trips with thousands of other people from the company who are now close friends.
Not the best place to work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 4, 2017
Although there are good benefits within the company, the management was terrible. There was favoritism, bias management, and they worked us too much with little pay. Definitely do not recommend.
Pros
Free dinners and lunch on month ends, good benefits
Cons
Bias, short breaks, long hours, mandatory overtime
Awesome Culture Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 27, 2017
Nerium has given me the opportunity to advance and learn different roles which made me more valuable as an employee and have an extended knowledge of the company. The insurance benefits along with vacation and PTO were the best. I also enjoyed being part of the culture committee that gave back and honored the employees.
Pros
Management/Customers/Product
Cons
Stability
Company
Achieved Director (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 15, 2017
Great company to work for! They provide more than enough tools to build your business. Lots of help from your team, if you want it. Great incentives and rewards every month!
Great At First, Then It Went Downhill Fast
Refunds and Chargeback Specialist-Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 15, 2017
When I first started, I was glad to have the opportunity to work at Nerium. However, shortly thereafter there was a change in top executives and everything changed, no more great benefits and they laid off quite a few employees myself include.
Great
DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 8, 2017
Great company to work for if you have the desire to succeed and willing to sacrifice the time needed in order to grow personally and professionally. This is not different than traditional business, and no more difficult either, you just have to put your boots on everyday and do more than the next person and you'll find success.
Worse atmosphere ever
Employee (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 8, 2017
The culture used to be a get atmosphere but it has taken a turn for the worse. There isn't a way to grow unless you suck up to someone and they play favorites there.
Nerium is a MLM
Brand Partner (Former Employee) –  Colchester, VTNovember 1, 2017
Nerium is an amazing company with great opportunity for growth but it's a MLM company and is very cut-throat and difficult to advance. You have to push products on everyone all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nerium International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight