NES Associates LLC Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Senior Information Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDMay 14, 2018
Truly an amazing company to work with and for. I can't speak for everyone who works for NES, but for the most part of the individuals I worked with everyone loved the work environment, and the overall family feeling with each and every person.
Great Collaborative Team and Advancement Opportunities
Technical Writer/Document Manager (Sub-contractor) (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 4, 2018
As a sub-contractor, I must say that I was impressed with their ability to place all of their primary contractors in positions once the contract ended. Networking and collaboration far past exceeded what I've seen at other companies. I can see why they won "Best Employer of the Year" in Northern Virginia/D.C.

The project was a challenge and no one left without "lessons learned" but collaboration was always positive and often.
Pros
Great work environment, attractive location, willingness advance talent
Cons
None at this time, worked with team for one year
Excellent
Sr Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 8, 2018
Excellent place to work, good work life balance, collaborative atmosphere, this is now a CSRA company so the culture is likely to be affected, but haven't experienced any drastic changes yet.
A Company where the owner cares
Functional Analyst (contractor) (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAAugust 3, 2017
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about NES. I have been satisfied the entire time I've worked here. The company is one of the top companies in the DMV area and I am proud to say I work for them. The owner shows his employees that he appreciates all they do to keep the company booming. Two bonuses a year along with a casino night, a family picnic which includes out of this world entertainment and a company birthday party.

Want to know more about NES Associates LLC?

Ask a question