NES Global Talent Employee Reviews

Straight business
Electrical Quality Inspector / Shell Chemical (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2019
Management team were always helpful with any issues that arise. Account manager did an excellent job staying in touch. Hiring process took allot of time and insurance was difficult setting up.
Love nes
SAP Warehouse Specialist/Contract work (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX/Baton Rouge, LaSeptember 12, 2018
Great Company to work for always looking out for their employees and the pay was great! They also offered benefits. Professional atmosphere and free lunches. I learned a great deal from this position. I enjoyed it very much. The job was very detailed and had a number of challenges.
Pros
Great Pay, Free Lunches, Free Parking
Cons
No vacation time or sick time.
Reliability Engineer (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJune 28, 2018
NES Global (Houston) provided me with a contract position in Chevron, LA where I was able to apply experience and knowledge obtained in the field of Mechanical/Reliability engineering.
Pros
Excellent salary
Cons
Far away from home
corporate bumper cars
Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2018
The office couldn't keep a manager longer than a year. British company and they liked to keep the management British and the same with the bulk of the staff.
Award-winning agency with top-notch people
Project Safety and EP&R Advisor (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503June 11, 2018
This is a deservedly award-winning staffing agency. NES' managers and staff are second-to-none; they provide outstanding support to their staff and expertise in the fields they support. Pay and benefits are outstanding, the culture is simply one of excellence and appreciation for its employees. I would recommend NES Global to anyone wishing to work in the industries they serve.
Pros
Pay/benefits, excellent management and support, great variety of opportunities
Cons
Exemplary agency with top-notch people and excellent opportunities
HSE - Safety Environmental Advisor (Former Employee) –  Spring, TX 77389June 11, 2018
An award-winning staffing agency, easy to understand why. Excellent people who know their staff and are experts in the fields they serve. Excellent administration, opportunity, and care for their people. I would wholeheartedly recommend NES to anyone.
Pros
Variety of opportunities, pay, organization, support
Cons
fair pay, easy if your skilled, best temp agency ive dealt with
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 18, 2018
Its a temp agency, but you actually talk to somebody when you go for a job, your not directed to a computer, your not just a number to them but where they get you in, you might be looked at as just a number. As long as you have the skills or the drive to be better you will do great and the pay for orlando is up to 22 an hour sometimes. Top 2 temp agencys ive dealt with out of 5 or 6.
Pros
fair pay, steady work, good opportunity's for the average
Cons
Not direct hire, you can be let go but that's the first 90 days every where
great entry level job
HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2017
quick paced - sink or swim mentality.
typical morning consisted of business development calls, continuing to an afternoon filled with follow to those BD calls.
NES a Good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 29, 2017
NES is fast paced with a friendly staff and good benefits. The work is challenging but can be rewarding if you choose to see it that way. Free healthcare for a staff employee but no matching on the 401k.
Pros
Great time off policy
Cons
No Matching on 401K
Do your job and get PAID
Drilling Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gulf of Mexico Exploration Drill TeamJune 21, 2017
I worked for NES for a couple of years and had a good experience with them. It wasn't until I was laid from from my assignment at EMDC that I had interaction with the Houston office. NES did not micromanage me nor made me attend ridiculous meetings like I hear other consulting firms make their consultants attend on their own time. The only negative thing has been being reassigned, as a former employee who left the company on excellent terms, I should have priority in being reassigned once a similar role presents itself but that has not been the case. I am still trying to get back on an assignment with them ASAP.
Pros
Direct Deposits were always on time
Cons
NES needs to help proven laid off consultants into new/similar roles
contract company
QA Engineer/Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2017
only contract company for the oil & gas, refining, power, pulp and paper, chemical industries. contracts are on a average of one to two year long. do pay holidays
NES Global is a first rate company to work with.
Technical Writer/Graphics (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 30, 2017
NES Global is a first rate company to work with. Employees are allowed to develop talents and are always involved in the improvement process. I would recommend NES to any one.
Pros
Great work environment.
Queen Bees Rule
Regional Financial System Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2017
Unless you kiss up to queen bees you will not last long.
4 letter works are in every conversation and incompetence rules.
Pros
4 weeks vacation
Cons
If you work hard you will not be rewarded
Employees
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2016
I really enjoy the treatment from the Vice Presidents and Project Managers, they treat all employees equal. I have enjoyed working with the company but the distance from home is an hour away.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Distance from Home
Great guys to work with
Mechanical commissioning lead (Former Employee) –  Texas and Gulf of MexicoJuly 12, 2016
They treated me very well while I was working for them all of the staff was very helpful when I needed questions answered.
Pros
Great healthcare, Alway got payed with no issues
Challenging International project for NEBS
Power Systems Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 18, 2016
• NEBS Level 1 compliance engineering project lead driving company aspirations and market visibility
• Experienced project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in business, operations, and technical domains to increase customer satisfaction.
• Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously resulting in consistent on time delivery
• Lead for Engineering and Business functions on projects across various facilities to increase team coordination
Nes global
CONSULTANT PROJECTS QUALITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2015
I worked through NES GLOBAL, as a Consultant when working @ ExxonMobil in Houston, TX.
I was on my own.
Never heard from NES.
Pros
Provided Medicial Insurance
Cons
Got payed only for hours worked. No Vacation, Holidays and etc.
very good pay and per diem
Electrical Commissioning Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Ingleside, TXMay 15, 2015
Commissioned and filed paper work on all electrical/instrumentation operations of the Mad Dog oil rig. Worked side by side with vendors to ensure proper operations of their equipment. Made sure all electrical and instrumentation worked properly, before shipping offshore.
Pros
Got paid for what I know, not what I did.
Cons
Oil field work is at an all time low
Great
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2015
It was a great place to work. Overall great experience. Work/Life balance.I was able to utilize my skills and grow.........
Fantastic place for those who derive great meaning from their work
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2015
As a cuttthroat oil and gas recruiting agency, NES is a fantastic place to build a career. To be successful, a great deal of personal emotional and time investment will be required. I would often need to stay until 6 or 7pm, and get into the office at 6am. Everyone is very competent and kind, and willing to lend their valuable time to assist a new employee. It's the kind of job where you never wonder how such-and-such person is still working there, or dread talking to someone. Everyone is extremely good at their job and a joy to deal with. Good money can be made in this company for those willing to dedicate themselves wholly to the job.
Pros
Half days on friday, commission + competitive base.
Cons
Long long workdays, expectation to be staying late and working from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NES Global Talent. Our community is ready to answer.