NESC Staffing Corp Employee Reviews

Props to the Agent who recruited me
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  MANovember 21, 2018
I worked with had an internal NESC representative that seemed to never properly inform temps or provide them with the information to be satisfied with their assignment.

This rep had zero interest in helping me to legally be paid properly and always had a condescending attitude to me or others when inquired to about regarding their positions in the company.

On top of that it seems that there was no potential of career advancement or care aspect. I literally felt like just a number in a paystub. I was paying out of my salary for their mediocrity.

I worked so hard to never be recognized in terms of work achievements, only to looked upon with shame later on. I always heard that the agents talked good about me and my work by others, but it appeared way too superficial. They had zero desire to talk to me or motivate or push me to stay in my position yet if I wanted I could’ve stayed forever based on the contract company demands.

I left this position because it appeared there was never any chance to make ends meets from the job. Also there was nothing distinctive that separated the experienced and the inexperienced. They were all paid the same.
Pros
Cons
Number in a paystub you just help people make a paycheck
Excellent team to work with. Boss is very supportive and has my back
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHNovember 13, 2018
Great company to work for. It is a faced paced environment and critical to filling the needs of the hospitals can be challenging, however taking proactive steps helps to ensure the best care is provided
Professional
Traveling Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, COJuly 16, 2018
Work with you to find a place for you to work in the area you would like to work. They are a great time and easy to get along with and help you every step
Great Place
CNA/ Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJune 24, 2018
I enjoyed my time at NESC and never had any complaints. The staff was always helpful and had more than enough slots for me to fill. I never had any issues even though I lived in another state.
Nice People
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMay 9, 2018
Most of the people are nice. Its a good place to work if you actually want to work instead of goof off. There are also nice benefits. Overall nice company
May 14, 2018

Thank you for your review! Yes, we do encourage working instead of goofing off. Thanks for the kind comments!

Very Deceptive Company
Contractor - End User Computer Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 3, 2018
They lie to candidates about contract to hire despite trying to remain billable for other lost contracts. They are only out for the best interests and never the candidate
Pros
Cons
Unethical
April 9, 2018

We're sorry this happened to you! We would like to either retrain or remove who you worked with, so please send the name of your NESC Staffing contact to nesc@nesc.com so that your recruiter can be dealt with internally by both management and human resources. We take this kind of accusation very seriously and wish to attend to the matter as soon as possible. Please email at nesc@nesc.com the name of who you spoke to and any job description that was emailed to you, so we can deal with this immediately. Thank you for leaving a review.

Comfortable Environment
Bagger (Former Employee) –  Brittmore RdJanuary 26, 2018
It's very diversified environment, but comfortable. We used to celebrate every occasion at the facility. The Supervisor was very good. We use to get off on every holiday.
April 9, 2018

Thank you for your review! We will pass your comments on to the supervisor, who will be flattered to hear them.

Temporary Postion
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Glendale, RIDecember 6, 2017
Good temporary agency, good communication and always kept in contact while checking in.

I would work for again if they any more positions were available.
Pros
Looks out for the employees
Cons
Which there were more permanent positions
December 11, 2017

Thank you for your comment! We wish we had more positions in Rhode Island and are working on gaining more contracts there. We'll be in touch if something opens up!

No problems
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PANovember 12, 2017
Manager is on top of things. Got everything they promised me. When i need something it gets done. But i got my job quickly so they go by the contract client
Pros
Manager is available when needed
December 11, 2017

Thank you for your comment and we'll pass on this comment to the manager of the Blue Bell Insurance Agent account!

Awful staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 18, 2017
💩!!! Not for a good person or new graduates!!! Was rude...nothing they told me about the job was accurate....I didn't recieve a promised sign on bonus or first pay chk. Rude confusing staff.
Pros
Cons
everything
October 23, 2017

Oh no! We're sorry you've had this experience! Please email the name of who you dealt with from our staff to nesc@nesc.com so we can deal with whoever was rude to you, wasn't accurate about the job description, and see about your paycheck! We would like to fix it if we can!

Easy and reliable recruiters
Travel therapist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MSJuly 20, 2017
Recruiter and staff available and always helpful. Onboarding staff was helpful and thorough. My recruiter worked very hard to get me the best weekly rate and meet my needs as well as the facility needing my services. Great experience and will use them again for another travel assignment
Assembler
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 22, 2017
Inspected parts assemblies for adherence to quality standard
Report all problems to group leader and management team.
Assembled products to groups leaders and mangements team.
April 9, 2018

Excellent! We thank you for leaving a review! We will pass this on to our assembly contract in Tempe. Thank you!

Unorganized
Personnel Supervisor (Current Employee) –  CAJanuary 12, 2017
Way to unorganized.
Puts work load on one person.
Allows employees to miss work on a consistent basis.
No team effort.
Because one person isn't reliable to do their work, they put it all on one person with no repercussions for the other employee.
Pros
nice people
Cons
unorganized, unfair, no work life balance, no accountability, expects one person to perform all tasks
July 24, 2017

Thank you for your review. We have passed on your comments in hopes of becoming a better company.

Loved working for National Staffing
Outpatient surgical coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 1, 2016
I loved working with my manager, co-workers, and facility staff. My schedule was very flexible! I really have nothing bad to say for the company. The facility I was placed with became complicated and overstaffed. They hired oversee coders who grabbed all the easy charts and let more complicated cases for me and a fellow coder also employed with National Staffing.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Hired oversee coders who did all easy charts and left more complicated cases dor National Staff
July 24, 2017

We're not National Staffing. This is the page for NESC Staffing. The National Staffing page is https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/National-Staffing-Solutions-Reviews-E287374.htm

A good place to make money with a good atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 15, 2016
A place where you can make good money and has potential to advance. If you do not meet up with their vision and goals, you will not be there long.
Recruiters are very supportive
Remote inpatient coder (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 3, 2016
All i can say is that the recruiters are very supportive. There are great salaries. Technical support is also available 24/7.
goood company
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 13, 2016
they pay good you work hard and they care about there employee's. the only thing they mail your check every 2 weeks. you work bay the water and its very cold in the winter. but overall a good place too work.
Pros
they pay for lunch
Cons
hour break
NESC Staff Professional and Proactive
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 2, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Job Recruiter is fantastic to work with. Unfortunately, not many contract work opportunities to work at in my location with this company. Co-workers are wonderful. Hardest day will be when my contract ends 1/30/2015. Most enjoyable part of my job is no stress. Wonderful managers and flex hours.
Pros
Fantastic contract staff at my current job location.
Cons
Not enough job opportunities in my current job location.
They are unethical and do not care about you as an employee (travel PT)
Travel PT (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CADecember 27, 2015
I would not recommend working with this staffing agency for contract work as a PT. They are not straightforward and ethical in their business practices and they also have mostly SNF clients/jobs that are just awful places to work. They sent me to a job in a SNF setting that is extremely hard to fill which I learned after I got there. There had been multiple temp PT's and none of them stayed partly due to the director making unreasonable work demands and being very difficult to work with giving the PT's a hard time. After expressing this, the recruiter told me he was aware of prior issues similar to this with the same director (so, they knew it was not a good place to work, but sent me anyway).

I put in my notice after about a week, which they tried to send me to other SNF's (thats the majority of their clientele). I decided not to continue my working relationship with the company and they told me they were prorating from my last paycheck my license reimbursement and travel expenses that were given to me upfront because I did not finish the contract. When I asked for them to show me where this was in the contract, not only could they not furnish that but told me that i decided to terminate the contract at will and they did not have anything to do with that, which is ironic because they are the ones that knowingly placed me in a terrible work environment in the first place. Pretty much they told me to get a lawyer and that was that.

They took the money from my paycheck which is extremely unethical and wrong. According to California Labor Laws even if your employer LOANS
  more... you money, they need your written consent to take funds from you like that.

1) they try to lure you in without giving you any disclosure about the type of setting, conditions for reimbursement etc;
2) they simply don't care about you as an employee
3) Mostly SNF setting's.
Pros
I would not recommend
Cons
unethical, poor communication, don't care about what type of work environment they send you to
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your input, but we believe you have the wrong page. This page is for NESC Staffing (National Engineering Services Co) and we do not and have not ever employed anyone in an SNF setting.

enjoyable and flexible
home health aid (Current Employee) –  Whitmore Lake, MISeptember 29, 2015
i enjoy the people i work for and work with. They are very friendly and flexible with my schedule. Hardest part of my job would probably be the driving i have to do. A typical day just includes me going to clients houses and passing meds, light cooking, and house keeping, and errands.
July 17, 2017

Thank you for commenting, but we have never employed Home Health Aides and believe you work for a different company. This is the page for NESC Staffing (National Engineering Services Co).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NESC Staffing Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about